Facetime?

Isabella's view

@TheVampsJames changed the group chat name to THE SQUAD

@TheVampsBrad: Hey beautiful xx
10:00am

@TheVampsJames: Brad she may be asleep
10:02am

@TheVampsCon: Brad leave the poor
girl alone
10:03am

@TheVampsAreLife: OMG I'm freaking out. What the hell is life rn!!
10:05am

@TheVampsBrad: What's wrong? xx
10:06am

@TheVampsAreLife: My mum said that she is going to get rid off Davey!!!
10:07am

@TheVampsCon: No!!! Not Davey. Why??
10:09am

@TheVampsAreLife: Because I didn't do something for my sister. I had to get her baby stuff because she's having a baby in 4 days. I'm so mad she can't hurt Davey he's my baby boy. 😭😭 why does this have to happen. Life is so hard. I wanna move out off this house and come to England. Ireland is horrible. You know what I'm gunna move
10:12am

@TheVampsTristan: Do you wanna FaceTime us so you can let everything out?? I know Brad would love to see you
10:13am

@TheVampsBrad: OMG that would be the best thing in the world please FaceTime us xx
10:14am

@TheVampsAreLife: Yes I would love too FaceTime you. OMG it's like a dream come true
10:15am

@TheVampsJames: Our number is 07765842961 (A/N fake number)
10:16am

I saved the number into my phone and called it. I covered the camera so they couldn't see me. "Hey." They smiled as soon as they popped up on the screen. "Hi." I said, I still had my finger over the camera. "Your accent is amazing." Connor smiler. "Thanks." I said. "Please move your hand Isabella." Tris asked. I slowly moved my finger away. "I know. I know I'm the ugliest girl on the planet. Don't worry I already know. I get told everyday." I stated. "Your not ugly Isabella." James smiled. "Wow your so pretty." Brad said. I blushed a bright red, so I hid my face. "Can we see Davey?" Con asked. "Yeah. Let me just go get him." I smiled getting off my bed. I got Davey out and put him on my shoulder. I went back to my bed and sat in front of my laptop. "Boys this is Davey." I smiled. My phone flashed and it was a text from Jen.

From Jen the poo head
What ye doing? I'm bored xx

To Jen the poo head
I'm on FaceTime to The Vamps and Brad just called me pretty!!! xx

I put my phone down and went back to talking to the boys. "So you live in Ireland?" James asked. "Yep." I smiled. "Well no one knows this but we're actually in Ireland right now." Connor said. "OMG. Your what?" I screamed. "Wait what hotel you in?" I asked. "Um The Hilton." Brad said. (A/N this was just a name that popped up in my head) "OMG that's across the road from my house." I fan girled. "Wow we should meet up then." Tris smiled. "Lol I can see in most off the windows and there's a lot man picking his nose it's gross." I giggle. "Eww." Brad said. "It's gross as." I said. Suddenly the door opened revealing my mum. "Isabella Mae get off your laptop now. Jessica needs it!" She screamed. "Mum shut the hell up. I'm on FaceTime right now so she'll have to wait. And shut the hell up I don't want Davey going deaf." I stated. Suddenly my phone buzzed. "Who's that?" Mum asked. I pushed my mum out off my room. I say back on my bed and all the boys were messing around. I took this as my chance to look at the text.

From Unknown
Stay away from Brad. He's mine and if I find out that you've been anywhere near him I will kill you. Mark my words Isabella Mae

That scared me. Someone must know that I'm on FaceTime with them. The only person I've told is Jen, but she would NEVER tell anyone because she's not like that. "Izzy are you ok?" They all asked. "Umm yeah I'm great." I sounded more like I was trying to concise myself then anything.

@TheVampsBrad: You don't sound to sure xx
10:20am

@TheVampsAreLife: Nah I'm fine I promise xx
10:20am

I just lied to Brad. I feel so bad. I should have told him. He's like my everything and I just lied to him. How could I? I'm a horrible person. Maybe they all hate me and are lying so I don't get hurt. Maybe I should forget about them, but the problem is I can't forget about them. I've tried before when they all ignored me. It just didn't work. Nothing in my life works. Brad probably thinks I'm just a skinny idiot with no brain. Or that I'm tiny compared to all off them. Or the fact that I'm 19 and I'm not aloud to do anything without my mum or my sister with me. I'm not aloud in a relationship with anyone because my sister will freak out. She has a boyfriend and she's pregnant. "Izzy you keep zoning out!" Con shouted snapping me out off my thoughts. "Yeah sorry I was just thinking." I told them the truth. "About what?" Tris asked when I realised Brad had disappeared. "What where's Brad?" I asked. "He's gone to get a drink. We need to ask you something and you have to tell us the truth." James said. "Yeah I'll tell the truth now what is it?" I asked. "Do you like Brad? As in like like not just as friends." Con asked. Should I tell them. Of course I like Brad more then just a friend. But that number, I never know if they will hear or what they will do. I'm actually petrified. All I done was nod. Suddenly their door opened and Brad came and sat back down. "Right Izzy. We're gunna have to go. Joe wants us for some meeting or something." Brad explained. "Bye." They all smiled. "Bye." I waved.

As soon as they ended it I got another text.

From Unknown
Watch your back Izzy. Maybe Brad would like to see you die. I know I would. Meet me in the park at 10 tonight. Come alone

Should I go, to see who it is...