5 days

Brad's view
I was laying on my bed with Izzy next to my side. She rolled over and smiled. I kissed her forehead and got out off bed. I got dressed and went to the toilet. I came back into the room and Izzy was dressed. "Your telling the boys." She said. "But." I started but she cut me off. "No buts Brad they know about mine. Your their best friend I think they should know. And I wanna know why." She said grabbing my hand and rubbing smoothing circles with her thumb.

As we got to her room I heard talking from inside. She walked in pulling me with her and it went silent. In her room sat Joe, Dean, James, Con and Tris. I started shaking like mad. "Brad you'll be fine. Look at me." She said lifting my chin up to face her. "Love you." She smiled. "Love you too." I smiled back. "Will you stay with me?" I asked. "I'm not going anywhere." She smiled so we went and sat on her bed. "So you wanted to talk to us?" Joe asked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. "What's up your never like this?" Tris asked. "Izzy I can't. I really can't. Please don't make me do this. You can say but I'm not. I'm too scared." I said turning my head to look at her so I didn't have to look at anyone else. She nodded her head at me and held my hand. "Brad has been doing something that is very silly. He's done it on his thighs and his wrist and to be honest I'm worried about him. He would never want to do something like this. He's scared and he needs our help." She said rubbing her thumb over my hand.

Connors view
"Y-yeah." Brad stuttered. "What's up your never like this?" Tris asked. "Izzy I can't. I really can't. Please don't make me do this. You can say but I'm not. I'm too scared." Brad said turning his head to look at her. She nodded her head at him and held his hand. "Brad has been doing something that is very silly. He's done it on his thighs and his wrist and to be honest I'm worried about him. He would never want to do something like this. He's scared and he needs out help." She said rubbing her thumb over his hand.

"What do you mean by 'he's done it on his thighs and wrist'?" I asked with worry in my voice. "He's been cutting. That's what she means Con." James said. Brad turned his head to face us all. He looked at Joe and Dean and started crying. "I'm a fail I know. You all probably hate me. I'm stupid, dum and untalented. I could say so much more but I'm just a waist of space. "Bradley Will Simpson. You are definitely none of the things you just said. Your amazing and I know I'm just your guys camera man but it's true." Dean smiled while Izzy hugged Brad. For the rest of the night we all sat watching loads of films together, while Izzy and Brad cuddled together. They were also kissing when they thought we weren't looking but god we saw.