Chapter 12 : Hands off, Witch! He is Mine!

======================================================

Me and Johnny came to our office the next day. My mom called me and said that the wedding planner will be here in the afternoon so we need to finish our works early.

After our 'lunch date' with Lily, we go back to our departments. I'm wondering why the wedding planner is late. It's already 2 in the afternoon when I heard Lily talking to someone and opened my office door. I am busy in my files that I don't even pay attention to it when I heard a sound of stilleto's on my office.

"Hi, are you Mr. Timmy Xu?" She asked. I looked up only to see a lady I already saw last time.

Fuck. It's Johnny's ex. The one he bumped the last time,

"Yes, I am," I replied when my office door open again revealing a panting Johnny,

"Hey, Tim, it's the report you've been waiting. Sorry it took too long," he said,

"Oh, hi Johnny. I didn't know you're working here," the lady said,

"Hello, Angela! Are you the wedding planner?" He asked

"Yes," she said and turn to me, "Mr. Xu, it would be nice if we talk about your wedding with your fiance,"

"My fiance is here," I said pronouncing the word fiance with conviction,

"I am his fiance," Johnny replied,

"You got me there! I didn't know you swing that way, Johnny," Angela said,

Johnny just smile. I cleared my throat and turn to her,

"We can talk about the wedding right here. Have a seat," I suggests,

"Thanks!" She said then opened her bag and bring out an album,

"Look guys, I have here some photos of wedding motifs. You can choose from here or even make your own, your call," she said to me then smiled to Johnny. What a witch!

We browse the album to look for a nice motif. There's beach wedding, a garden wedding, spring wedding, winter inspired wedding, there even have a color themed wedding. Blue, red, green, black, everything. There were unconventional too, like an underwater wedding, wedding in the Great Wall, a rockstar themed wedding, hollywood inspired one, bollywood wedding, anime wedding, wedding in some ruins, hills and mountains, falls and even in the air with a hot air balloon wedding. And also there's the church wedding that looks so perfect.

"Have you picked a motif?" She asked,

"Not yet. I didn't know that there are too many motifs. It's hard to choose," I said

"If you haven't pick one, then make one," she suggests,

"What?" Johnny asked,

"Of course it's your wedding, you can make the motifs yourselves. Like what's your favorite color? Favorite flower? Things like that can help," she explained,

"Like, my favorite flower is rose and my favorite color is red?" Johnny said,

"Yes, the wedding could be a red one, with roses as your main flower with its petals spread across the hall. How about you, Timmy?" Angela asked,

"Me? My favorite color is blue and my favorite flower is forget me not," I replied, the flower I chose really sounds like a joke.

"Oh, opposites. Red and blue. Fire and ice. Your colors don't match each other," she said while holding her laugh,

"Is there something funny about that?" I said, though I get her acts.

"No, not at all. It's just hard to make a plan for it if you will insist that," she said

"Maybe we can talk about it some other day. Can you leave your albums here, Angela? Maybe we can pick one from here," Johnny said, maybe feeling the tension.

"Sure, I'll go now. Bye Timmy and Johnny, don't forget to call me," she said opening the door of my office and got out with a smile on her face.

"Your attitude towards her is unusual, Tim. Angela is nice," he said.

"Yeah? She's flirting with you even though she knows that you will be married soon," I sassed. It's not like me though. Am I jealous?

"Really? We both know this is a pretend. If she flirts, then why act like that?" He said with a voice raised than normal. It shocked me which caused me to shut my mouth. Johnny never raised his voice on me even if we have small arguments.

"Remember what you told me? To tell you that if I like to date someone, I'll tell you early so we can stop this pretend, right?" He said,

"Yes, so you want to date her?" I asked.

"Why not, if she's not yet married or if she has no boyfriend," he said then left my office.

I just stood there. With my eyes clouding up in tears. This is the one I feared the most. The time when Johnny will end this pretend. I wiped my eyes and my face and called Lily to ask her to finish some of the reports. I will go home early, and maybe drink with my friends. I need to relieve myself from this stress.

=======================================================

Days come and go with us talking to Angela about our wedding. Actually, it's Johnny and Angela that's talking, they just ask me with a yes or a no for an answer.

As the days came by, I can feel Johnny drifting away from me. From our friendship. Today, I decided to come to his house and confess everything I feel. I prepared myself from the consequences after it happens. If he doesn't want me in his life then I'll better move on.

I parked my car to their front when I saw another car parked there. It's not Johnny's car, I am sure of it. I opened the gate and knock on their door. I wonder why no one opens to it? Where are they? I asked then I remember I had a spare key of their house. I opened the door and I am surprised. Too surprised on what I just saw.

Johnny and Angela are making out in the sofa. Johnny was topless, and Angela was just on her bra. They were kissing like there's no tomorrow.

"Johnny," I break the silence. The two looked on me and they both smile.

"So, your pretend fiance caught us. It's better if we continue this on your bedroom, baby," Angela said.

"Yes," Johnny replied and stand up.

"Wait, Johnny," I said but Johnny cut my words.

"Just leave, Timmy. Leave now. Me and Angela are together now. Let's stop this. I don't love you, it's just a pretend. I am sorry, but please, leave now," he said.

"And when you leave, kindly lock the door. Thanks," Angela said then rushed off to the second floor with Johnny following her.

I stood there petrified. I just had the greatest shock of my life. I am prepared for my heart to break but not in this way. My tears were just flowing freely. They never want to stop. I get out of the house with a broken heart. I don't know if I can live with it, knowing that I will see Johnny in the company. I locked the god damn door, and wished that I never had that spare key.

I went in my car still crying. I shouldn't drive, but I want to leave this freaking place as soon as I can. I wiped my tears off and starts the car. I can still hear Johnny's words in my mind. I cried again. In my mind, I can hear them laughing. Laughing about how much of a fool I am. Tears were clouding my vision and suddenly my phone ringed. I pick it up in my side and when I answered it, I am blinded by a headlight from another car. I didn't see the car in front of me so out of my instincts, I turned my car away from the road and my car crashed to the nearest tree, and I don't care. I wanna die this moment but God is too good to let me live and continue the torture I'm in. I can't move my feet, and I know I am bleeding a lot. My body numbed from the pain and I can't scream for help. I can already smell the gasoline. I am feeling dizzy when I heard Johnny's voice calling my name. I started crying again. What the hell! Even when I'm dying, all I think of was Johnny? His voice gets louder and louder. It feels like he's just beside me and then the car explodes. I opened my eyes, in tears, and I can see Johnny, maybe I am in heaven right now. Heaven that is filled with happy thoughts and memories, then I closed my eyes.

=======================================================