Chapter 13 : Seriously Loose

=======================================================

While watching the third movie, I heard Timmy's soft snores. He looks so gentle even when he sleeps. I don't have the heart to wake him up and I like it that he finds it comfortable sleeping in my lap. I continue touching his soft hair which I found comforting too. I will finish this movie for him so I can answer all his questions about it tomorrow.

The movie was on it's half when I felt him shuffle from his sleep. I just let it 'cause maybe he was dreaming. I am right, he was dreaming, because after 10 minutes, I can hear him quietly crying. Soft sobs which breaks my heart. Why is he crying? What is he dreaming? His soft cry lasts for a good 5 minutes, then he stopped. I am relieved cause I hate to see him crying.

The movie was on its climax when I heard Timmy crying again, but this time, I can feel the hot tears falling. He was crying too hard, for goodness' sake. I tried to shake him from his sleep but it was no good. He's still crying and his body starts shaking. I called his name and rub his back, touched his hair and even talk to him in his sleep so he would wake up, but it never did.

"Timmy, honey, please, wake up! Don't scare me like this," I said, shaking his body hard to wake him up, and he did.

Timmy opened his eyes, in tears, and look at my face. Maybe he is still dreaming, but I saw him smile before he close his eyes again. I carried him bridal style to my bedroom and I make sure he is comfortable sleeping there. I felt him relaxed. His breathing was back to normal and he stopped crying. I watched him sleep until I get sleepy. Maybe I can ask him tomorrow what he dreamed about. Hope that he can remember it, so I'll know the reason why he cried. I noted it to myself. Tomorrow will be a busy day for us, I need my sleep.

Good night, honey. Words I'd like to say personally to him but for now, I'll say it in my mind then I kissed his temple lightly. I turned off the lights and dozed off to sleep.

=======================================================

I opened my eyes and blinded by the sun's light. Fuck! Am I dead? I asked myself. I heard my phone rings and I get up. I am not in my room, where am I? Then I remember what happened. Johnny with Angela. The car crash. The explosion. Heaven. Wait?! Honestly, where am I? I asked myself when the door opened revealing a topless Johnny. Sheezus. He's too hot, af!

"Good morning," he said

"What's good in the morning?" I asked

"Hey, easy. I prepared you some breakfast, come on down. Mom and my sisters where out doing shopping,"

"Go eat your breakfast with Angela," I sassed. It really pissed me off. I just wonder why I have no burn and even bruises from that crash. The fact that he still talks to me lets me know I am alive.

"Angela? What are you talking about? What's with her?" He replied,

"You and Angela. You two are together, right?" I asked

"Where did you get that? But answering your question, no. We aren't together. Let's eat our breakfast, we will meet the wedding planner later," he said,

"Wait, today is?" I asked,

"Monday. I suggests you to stop watching horror films. You had a bad dream last night and it scared the hell out of me," he said then go out of the room. I looked up at my phone and looked at the date.

Geez. Is that a dream? It seems so real.

I saw my mom's number had a missed call so I call her back.

"What's the matter mom?"

"Timmy, the wedding planner will be there at noon. Wish you all the luck," she said. We talked about some more 'til she said goodbye.