Chapter 1

'Sup????

Okay, so I've been reading a lot and now I have inspiration for this story, hope you guys will enjoy! :)

~MistressOfFrost375

Image of Lupe at age 14 ----------------->

NOTE: Most of the pictures I put on here will be anime, and the eye colors are most likely not accurate. The hairstyle WILL be however :)

==================================================================================

*Lupe's POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I groaned and slammed my hand down on my alarm clock, which made one last obnoxious bleep before shutting off. Stupid clock. I turned over and pulled the sheet over my head, trying to go back to sleep. A few seconds later however, I was jolted awake.

"Lupe!!! Come ON! We're gonna be late for school!" my best friend Ebony bellowed up the stairs, no doubt eating some of the breakfast mom prepared. I sat up and ran my hands through my tangled golden hair, trying to convince my body to wake up. I reached over and grabbed an Oreo from the package on my nightstand, and popped it into my mouth. Mmmm. Deliciousness. Reenergized from the sugary goodness, I hopped out of the bed and skipped over to my closet, pulling on a long black sweater dress with a grey tank underneath, then grey tights and black ankle boots. I put my hair in a loose updo, leaving some messy curls hanging down around my face. Lastly, I put on some large silver hoop earrings and applied some eyeliner and lipgloss. Checking my reflection in a nearby mirror, I smiled in satisfaction and headed downstairs.

As I stepped into the kitchen, my eyes instantly traveled to Ebony, who was currently munching on some bacon. Her straight dark hair swirled about her shoulders, and she was wearing a neon green tee, pink skinny jeans, and bright blue converse. Did I mention she likes color? I grabbed some slices of bacon and toast and put them on a napkin, simultaneously dragging Ebony out the door. 

"Wha- LUPE!!! WHY ARE YOU TAKING ME AWAY FROM THE WONDERFUL AWESOMENESS THAT IS FOOD??!?!?!?!" She bellowed in my ear, making me wince,

"You said yourself that we're gonna be late, so we better start walking." She pouted, then stole a piece of my toast.

"HEY!" I glowered at her, and she gave me a bright smile in return. I rolled my eyes, and we walked in silence for a few minutes. Soon enough, we were turning onto the school campus, and I threw my now-empty napkin into a trashcan. 

"Ready for hell?" I asked her with a wink. She gave a dramatic sigh, then beamed at me.

"Of course we are."

==================================================================================

haha whatcha think? This is gonna be EPIC!!! :) Keep reading please! the story completely turns itself around after this, so if you don't like this, you might like what happens next! THIS IS NOT CLICHE, I promise. It's a spin off the cliche, and still a love story, but its NOT cliche :) Vote/Comment/Fan!!!!!!!!!