Part 3

~3 Days Later!~

"Seth? Seth. How are you feeling?" Dr. Erin asked. They've been trying to get me to talk the whole time I've been here. Ty's been camped at my side. My mother didn't show up and my dad was away on business.

"Seth? Baby. Please say something" Ty pleaded and squeezed my hand. I looked away from both of them and looked out the window. I heard Tyler sigh and whisper something to Dr. Erin.

"Okay Seth we have waited 3 days now, we can't risk waiting any longer to wait to check on your baby" Dr. Erin had finally put her foot down. I was surprised it took her this long but seeing as I am a 'high risk' patient I could see why she would've want to wait. All I did was just barley nod and she left to go and get the ultra-sound machine.

"Baby? I know that you're going threw a lot right now. But I am freaking out, and I'm scared. Can you please talk to me? Please Seth" Tyler was crying and he had his head on top of my right hand, I felt the wetness of his tears. I lifted his head with my hand and since I couldn't really use my left hand I moved my right from under his chin to wipe under his eyes. 

"I'm sorry" My voice was hoarse from not using it for so long but Ty cried harder and got up from his chair to carefully hug me. I pulled him closer with my one arm and he buried his head in the croak of my neck. I nuzzled him and kissed the side of his head. Then Dr. Erin came in with the equipment and Ty sat down again but kept a firm hold on my hand.

"Alright let's check and see how your guys' baby is doing" she pulled up the awful hospital gown I had to wear and squirted some cold gel onto my stomach. Ty's hand was squeezing mine in a death grip and I looked at him and saw that he was anxious. "Okay sorry forgot to tell you it would be a little cold. But if you look at this screen here when I put the wand onto your stomach you will see your baby"

It was my turn to squeeze Tyler's hand and we both look a the screen as soon as the wand touch my stomach. She moved it around and I froze. We heard not 1 heartbeat but....3?

"Oh! What a crazy surprise. Look you have triplets! Congratulations!" I looked away and closed my eyes tightly. Oh god! I almost killed me and 3 other lives! I am such a horrible person!

"They all look healthy and they are all about the right size, but they will be a little small when you are full term but that's all right they all don't have much room to grow in your stomach. You will need to get onto your prenatal vitamins right away and one other thing. Your body might not be able to produce all the hormones you babies will need to stay healthy and alive so sexual activity can help with that. After you are all fine and dandy of coarse. You will take pills also, which could make you a little more moody."

All of this was hard to process and I wanted time to think.

"Stop. Please stop. I want to get out of here. Please. I want to be alone." I held both of my hands to my head to cover my ears and I closed my eyes tightly.

"Baby, baby, baby. Shh... it's okay. Open your eyes and look at me Seth." I slowly opened my eyes to look at Tyler. "Look we will wash this off your tummy and we will stop talking about the babies for a little while okay? But you can't be alone right now. I'm sorry" I shut my eyes again and shook my head. I am going crazy and they think I am too. That's why I am not allowed to be alone. Oh god! Three babies! How can me and Ty afford triplets? They wiped the gooey stuff off my stomach and pulled my gown down again. I blinked and that had the tears streaming down my face.

"I w-want to leave. I want to g-go home. Tyler please t-take me h-home" The look Ty gave me made it look like I was breaking his heart. He had tears in his eyes when he spoke to me.