Part 12

~*Warning*~ It gets a little depressing towards the end. ~~Double update!!~~

~6 months~ Seth~

My appointments have been going well. The babies are prefect and healthy, only down side.... the little buggers like to hide their parts when I have my ultra sounds. So we don't know the genders of our babies yet. I have been attending my sessions and I've been opening up more and getting more comfortable with Dr. Evens. He is a pretty decent guy. Oh, and if I thought Ty was overprotective before... jeez, I can't go anywhere without him now. Right now we were trying to get our school work done.

"Babe, what did you get for nine?" Ty asked looking up form his Science book. I've been daydreaming about the babies for the past half and hour so I haven't started yet.

"Umm... yellow?" He laughed and sat up and moved closer to me on the bed.

"Babe, you need to get this done. You've been doing amazing with your studies. I could call Sarah again to help you if you want." He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my now 6 month bump. Let me tell you, carrying around three, six month babies in your stomach is not easy. My ankles are swollen, my back is killing me, my morning sickness is still in full effect and I can barley get up.

"Sorry, I keep day dreaming about the babies. I wish we knew the genders." My hands automatically went to my swollen stomach, Tyler put his hand on top of mine.

"I know. Little buggers are always hiding their bits when you have a check-up" He rubbed my stomach affectionately. Then they started kicking. It had gotten some what worse when they start moving around. It's like my stomach is stretching and it's uncomfortable and painful. It's about a four-five on a scale of one-ten. It sucks, I thought it would lessen when they got bigger seeing as they would have less room and wouldn't move around as much but boy was I wrong. I want to be happy to feel them moving and kicking but it was just like a really bad stomach ache. I gasped and winced, I stiffened and pushed my stomach a little on the side. Tyler jumped up and caressed my bump with both of his hands.

"Her angels. Remember what daddy said about moving around so much and kicking? It hurts dada. Calm down babies." He rubbed my stomach and kissed it three times.They kicked even more, getting excited about hearing their daddy talk to them. I groaned and put a little more pressure on my stomach. When they move or kick you can see what body part they are using, like their elbow, foot, or hand. It looks creepy and scary and when it first happened I got so freaked out it took a while to calm me down.

 "Shit! Right, I'm sorry!"

"Language!" Dad said walking into the room with a try of pickles and nutella, my on going craving. When he saw me one hand clutching the sheets the other hand putting some pressure on the side of my stomach and me groaning in pain he rushed to my side. He put the tray on the night stand and quickly asked what was wrong and if I needed to go to the hospital.

"No, no. They are just moving around. They should get comfy soon. I'm okay." I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, in through my nose and out my mouth. I stopped putting the pressure on the side and used that hand to slowly rubbed circle on my stomach. "Ty, I don't want anymore kids." Both my dad and Ty laughed and gently patted and rubbed my stomach.

"Three is good enough for me." I sank into the bed when they finally stopped moving.

"Good, you're not getting anymore unless you have 'em yourself." Dad went to get me some more pillows and some water well Ty cleared off our worked. This happened a lot and Dr. Erin, June, said it was best to just breathe through it and take a nap afterwards. So this has become routine. He came back and gave me the pillows and water. I drank the water well him and Ty fixed the pillow then helped me get comfy. Dad kissed my forehead and turned out the light and left me and Ty. I snuggled into my blanket feeling drained and exhausted. Ty layed down by me and put his hand by mine on my stomach.