Part 5

"What the hell! Why do you not want to see us! I gave you life you little shit and this is how you repay me? You tried to kill yourself! Whats with that! When I am threw with you, you are going to wish you succeeded with it." My mother was coming towards me but Tyler got up and blocked me and my father grabbed onto my mother arms.

"He is our son! How can you talk to him like this!" his voice boomed.

"He is worthless. A low life. I should have just aborted him. All he does is take up space." I sank lower into my bed. She's right. All I do is take up space. I should never have been born. As if Tyler knew where my thoughts where heading he turn back to me and grabbed my face in his hands. 

"Don't listen to her Seth. You are not worthless,  or a low life. You are an amazing person. The only fault there is about you is having her as a mother. Okay? And you don't just take up space. Well maybe to much space on the bed... but that's it" I had to smile at him after that.

"I don't take up all the space you do." He laughed and kissed me.

"Hmm... maybe." He smiled again.

"Ugh! You disgust me. I should have disowned you the second I found out you were gay. You can pay this bill yourself. I don't want to have to see you ever again." She was still struggling against my father but when she finished talking she pulled out of his grasp and before anyone knew what she was doing she ran up to me and slapped me hard across the face. Argh! That hurt. I held the side of my face and tried to stay calm. Everyone was now yelling at each other in the room and finally Dr. Erin showed up with security and they drag my mother out and almost dragged my dad out too but Ty stopped them.

"Son, I am so sorry. I should never have left you with your mother all those times. But you I am glad you don't have to deal with her anymore. And don't worry about the hospital bill okay? I got it. And I want you to know me and your mother are going through a divorce right now and the papers should be sighed tomorrow. Also, if you ever want to come and live with me. Feel free too. I would love to spend more time with you Seth." My father was pretty young when they got stuck with me, they were 17. So my dad was only 35 and one of the best lawyers in this town. Which is why their law firm sent him all over along with Ty's parents.

"Dad, I  have to tell you something...." I looked down again scared of what might happen after I tell him. He might hit me like my mother did. Ty was holding my hand again, and my father noticed how I drew back a bit, and come over to put a hand on my shoulder and gave it a gently squeeze.

"What is it son?"

"Dad.... Umm... I'm... Well me and Tyler are..." I groaned and if I had one of my long sleeved shirts on or a sweater I would be chewing on it right now. "I don't know how it say it in a way you won't freak out and get mad at me." I said in a small voice and Ty squeezed my hand, letting me know he was there for me.

"Son, you know I am not a judge mental person. Go on now. Tell me"

"I... I'm... p-pregnant" I pulled Tyler closer and hid in his shoulder. I heard a chair squeek against the floor so I guess my father sat down.

"Really?" I heard him ask. I nudge Ty, I didn't want to talk anymore.

"Yes, he is. He is 3 months pregnant with triplets" Ty answered and rubbed my back. I heard my dad whistle and then laugh.

"I thought I would never have to go through this, seeing as I didn't have a daughter. But this is great Seth! I've always wanted to be a grandpa! But umm.... 35 is a little young to be making my a grandpa but hey, I guess normal isn't what this family lives by" I looked at my dad in shock. He is taking this so well and is happy about it! This is all so crazy.