Nox's Past PT 4

Hi guys! Its me emilybooklover9 aka. Anne!

SOOO I wanted to give you guys an update on something before the story today bc I have some important announcements!

1. I am having a contest!

Yeah, Im having a really cool contest with fan fiction here on watt pad! Its free! Its super easy to enter andd I REALLY REALLY need some people to enter so if you could kindly just, ya know, tell everyone you know that would be great!

2. IM GOING ON VACATION!

I will be on my own summer vacation just next week and it will last for possibly a/or over a month... IM SORRY GUYS I DIDNT PLAN THIS!! So idk if i will be posting in that time so... FINGERS CROSSED!

3. Please, please share the news about my contest,.. the PRIZE IS A CHARACTER IN A FANFIC I will make :D

Okie Dokie, now lets get on with the show :))

(also I'm sorry if my writing was not written as well as I usually do, but I was sick when I wrote this, but i wanted to update so, please forgive me :''P)

______________________________________________________

Glinda, that nasty.. geez, I can't even describe my hatred for that traitor.

Known as the Good Witch of the North, as the kind woman who fed poor munchkins who just happened to be a witch. She as the used to be idol of girls all over Oz. And people cried out when they couldn't find her, thats how much she mattered. But now, it's like a machine. A machine in which we are being tooled with to do what it tells us, what we are programed to do, we don't choose it but its forced on us.

We saw them. Here they were.

Right in the middle of our village, next to the neighborhood's little pathetic dried up garden consisting of only a few living plants and vines with thorns, was Dorothy and her psychotic toadies. Already caked in dried (and some splatters of fresh) blood, crusted up their arms and legs like they were born with them as birthmarks, and fresh like they just bathed in it without a worry or thought in their minds. It was a hard sight to look at, I had never seen so much blood in my life. The worse injury that had ever happened to me was when I was fishing water in our old well and my arm got stuck in the device that lowers the bucket, I can't remember it much because quickly after that my mom found me and immediately  got a neighbor who knew only a few spells  to put me under. 

The only ones without a speck of blood on them was the witch and Dorothy.

If it had been another life, if Dorothy wasn't this way, I still wouldn't have admired her looks.  Sure she looks like fresh but  behind the makeup there was a demon inside of her. She had on a tight fit dress that only went from her chest to barley below her bottom, and her tall glowing heels that could blind you from a glance. She was terrifying.

(Nox current- *snort* Amy wouldn't even think about wearing that kind of dress..)

From my sad sack of a home I carefully looked through the shag broken window, trying to conceal myself with the shadows of their bodies as they stood directly looking around my house and between my neighbors.  They stood side by side, each with their own kind of weapon of sorts, Lion with his vicious claws, Scarecrow with his tools, Tin Woodman with his knives for fingers, and Glinda with Dorothy and their own kind of black magic.