- Olivia -

I got inside Rodger William's house and everyone was there. "Olivia!" Rodger said as soon as he saw me. Rodger William doesn't go to our school, though. But I knew him from one of the parties I went to few months ago. I got up to the bar and got a drink. Alcohol. I just needed alcohol right now. "Hey Olivia." I heard a familiar voice. It was Steve. "Steven." I said. He got a drink and few moments later, after drinks and drinks, I felt a little more drunk but not on the max. I then saw a face I didn't knew I will see. Lauren. She's there. I didn't even knew she comes to parties like these. Well, she doesn't. But I just don't know why she is here. "You know, staring won't change anything." Lauren said, me not realizing she was in front of me. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's alright." she said. "I never thought I will see you in parties like these." I said. "You never know." she said. "Okay." I said. "So... what happened to you 2 days ago?" she asked. "I rather not to talk about it." I said taking another sip of my drink. "Alright, it's fine." she said and sat next to me. She was sober. Well, I am a little drunk. I don't think I can handle it anymore if I drink another glass.

"Hey, do you want to get outta here?" she asked. "Yeah." I said and we got up. We got out of that house and I got into her car. It's her brother's truck, because her dad is not allowing her to get a car until she graduates. We drove to the beach and sat down on a bench just watching the stars and hearing the sound of the waves clashing. "You cold?" she asked. I guess she noticed me shivering. "Nah." I said. "Here." she said, wrapping her leather jacket around my back. It feels amazing. "Better?" she asked. "Yeah. It's okay." I said and smiled. "Why aren't we friends anymore?" she asked. "Not sure." I said and scooted close to her. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and this feels nice. Darn, I wished Steve did this to me. He's a good guy and all, but he never takes me to things like this. I felt her sighed and I looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't really know. Just, I missed the things we used to do together, back in 6th grade." she said. "I missed them too." I said. "You have really beautiful eyes." she said. I knew I blushed. Hard. "You're cute." she said and smiled. "Stop." I said. "See, this is one of the things I miss. Just you, blushing for no reason." she said. Back in 7th grade, I remembered that she would compliment me for no reason and I would blush at them. "Well, you do now." I said and smiled. She grabbed my cheeks and we leaned in until our lips touch. This is how I would imagine. Her lips are soft. We pulled away and I bit my lip.

"Don't bite your lip like that." she said. "Why?" I asked. "It drives me crazy." she said. "What drives you crazy, me or my lip bite?" I asked. "You drive me crazy." she said. "I drive you crazy?" I asked. "Yeah. You really do." she said. "I think we should head back home now." I said. "Alright." she said and we got back up. We got into her car and we drove back home.

- Lauren -

I just kissed her. I just kissed Olivia fucking Bradley. My childhood friend. My crush. Now I'm dropping her off her house. She just looked out of the window and she's just so beautiful. We arrived at her home and we got out of the car. "Here." she said, handing my jacket back. "Nah. Keep it." I said and smiled. "You sure?" she asked. "I'm positive." I said. "Okay." she said and got inside her home. I walked to my house and Tristan was sitting on the couch watching football. I sat on the couch with him and he looked at me. "How was the party?" he asked. "I left early." I said. "Ya, no shit. You said you will be back by 10 but it's 9." he said. I laid down and laid my legs on his thighs. He doesn't mind at all. I smiled thinking of earlier and I guess he noticed. "Why are you so smiley?" he asked. "Nothing." I said. "Is it really nothing?" he asked. "Mhm." I said. "Something definitely happened." he said. "No, nothing happened." I said. "Come on, Lauren." he said. "Nothing happened." I said. "Where is your jacket?" he asked. Darn, he knows that I don't have my jacket on. "Uh, I left it in the car." I lied. "Really?" he asked. "Alright, I'll tell you what happened." I said and got up. "Olivia and I kissed." I said and he took his attention away from the TV. "You're fucking with me, aren't you?" he asked. "No." I said. "You and Olivia? What?" He said and I nodded. "Are you drunk?" he asked. "I didn't drink at all." I said. "Tell me everything." he said. "So, she saw me at the party and I talked to her. I could tell she was a little drunk. She had a rough day, so I guess that why she came to the party. And we talked. We went to the beach and just watch the stars, then yeah. We kissed and I took her home. She has my jacket." I said. "Why didn't you take that advantage?" he asked. "To what?" I asked. "You know, cake by the ocean." he said. I shoved him lightly and I put my arm around his neck. "Tristan!" I said. "What?" he asked. "I wouldn't do that right after we kissed. She was a little drunk as well. So, I didn't want to." I said and got up from the couch. "I'm going to bed." I said. "Make sure you don't fantasize about her!" he shouted.

I got into my room and just think. That kiss with Ollie, it was magical. Her lips were just -ugh- they were really soft. Her cherry lip gloss on her lips, they tasted good. After millions and millions thoughts about tonight, I just fall into a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello. This is the 4th chapter. I am very glad that I finally published this. So for the next chapter and so on, Tristan's cast will be Ian Somerhalder. For some reason. so yeah. 

Love y'all. (It's 12 am here) x C