[6 days later]

- Lauren -

I am getting discharged today. Yeah. It's a great day. But really, I want to stay here because I want to just cuddle with Olivia the whole day and do nothing. That what we did the whole time we were in this place. "Alright. Here's your medications." the nurse said after I changed into my own clothes. "Thanks." I said. I put my shoes on and got up from the bed. I have my arm bandaged and it looks cool. I'm so weird. My arm being bandaged by a plain white thing is satisfying to me. Olivia and I had our hands intertwined as we got out of the hospital room and Tristan, my brother is here to pick us up. We got into the car with Olivia and I in the backseat. "I'm glad you're okay." Olivia said as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you're here." I said and I felt her smile against my shoulder. "Hey, no lovey dovey things in my truck." Tristan said and he smiled. "Shut up, T." I said. "Are you guys like dating now?" he asked. "Not officially. Yet." Olivia said while her eyes were closed. "We're not official yet, that's it." I said. "Okay." Tristan said and he pulled over in front of our house. We got inside the house and it was dark.

"WELCOME HOME, LAUREN!" my friends said. It was Bailey, Jack and some other friends. "Hey, y'all." I said and we all hugged. "Don't you ever hurt yourself again, I swear." Jack said after we hugged. "I promise I won't, Jack." I said. "Who's this?" he asked, looking to Olivia, who is beside me. "This is Olivia, my friend." I said. "Olivia, Olivia Bradley?" he asked. "Jack, Jack Connor?" Olivia asked and I'm so confused. "Hold it, you guys know each other?" I asked, confused. "I saw Olivia just over a month ago, in a beach." he said. "That's great." I said and smiled. "We'll just be upstairs." I said and Olivia and I went upstairs. We both just sat on the edge of the bed and looked at each other's eyes. I would do this for hours. Her eyes... Are beautiful. She then blushed and I smiled. "Wait... Did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yeah, you did." she said and I blushed too. "You're cute." she said and kissed my cheek. "Oliv- Oh, did I interrupt something?" Connor, Olivia's brother said after he opened the door. "We weren't doing anything, Con." Olivia said. "Alright. Dad's asking you to go home." he said. "I don't want to go." Olivia said. "Just go, we'll talk tomorrow, okay?" I asked. "Okay." She said and I smiled. She kissed my cheek and left with her brother.

- Olivia -

"Do you happen to have any feelings for Lauren, Olive?" My brother asked. "I don't think so." I lied. Lauren and I are kinda dating. "Both of you seemed more than just friends." He said. We got inside the house and my dad already seated on his armchair. "Olivia." He said. Oh shit. I'm screwed. I didn't say anything and sat on the couch. He sat on the wooden table in front of me and his greenish grey eyes pierced through my brown ones. "Why were you in that church?" He asked. "I needed a place to stay. So I went to that church." I said. "Why did you help Lauren?" He asked, in a somehow angry tone. "She's my best friend, dad." I said. "But why?" He asked. "I can't let her die, dad. I don't want to lose her." I said. "You risked your own life, Ollie." He said. Ollie. I don't like him calling me that. Only Lauren can call me that. "I rather risk my life for someone that cares about others than risk my life for someone who only wants me for the sake of his job." I said. "You should've just let her die!" He said and that's when I snapped. "YOU KNOW WHAT DAD?! LAUREN IS A PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT OTHERS EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T KNOW THEM." I snapped and Connor came to separate us. "Olivia, I'll talk to ya later. Just go to your room." Connor said and I went to my room.

I just plug in my headphones with my laptop on my lap and blasted music to my ears. They were Ed Sheeran songs. I listen to Ed Sheeran when I'm sad. "Olivia..." I heard a muffled voice. I turned to my right and it was my brother. I took my headphones off and he smiled. "Hey, Connor." I said. "Talk to me." He said and sat down on the edge of the bed.. "I can't let Lauren die, Con." I said. "I know. I wouldn't too." He said. "I don't know why dad would say something like that." I said. "You are smarter than me, but all I can say is that just stay strong and don't ever listen whenever he says something like that." He said and smiled. "Thanks Connor." I said and he was about to get up. "And, because you are the only person I trust here, Lauren and I are kinda a thing." I said. "Oh, really?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Well, you know me. I don't care about people's choices, sexuality or who they love. They love that person and if they're happy, I'm happy for them." He said and smiled. I hugged him and I smiled. "Thanks, Con." I said. "Anytime, Olive." He said. I sat back down onto the bed and I listened to music again.

Connor is the best brother I could ever asked for. After mom's pass, he helped me move on from that and just live life the way you want it to be. But eventually, I can't. Because my dad. He was there for me no matter what time or where it happened. I just love him like a dad. Someone who sticks with you all the time. Not the dad both of us go through growing up. The dad who is with you everytime. He's only 21, but I think he'll be the best dad ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello! It's Cinta here. Here's chapter 9 for ya. I already have the ending of this book written and ya, so I'll be able to update like daily now. I'm out! - C