- Lauren -

I spent my night thinking about Olivia but this morning, it's different. When my alarm rang, I instantly got out of bed and partially did parkour to my bathroom. I woke up happily today, which is good. I ran downstairs and jumped off the railing of the stairs. Only Tristan was there. "Hello, Tristan." I said, taking his spoonful of cereal. "Hey!" he said and he hit my shoulder playfully. "Where's dad, Kyle and Kiera?" I asked. "They left already." he said. "So I go with you?" I asked, taking a banana out of the fridge. "Yeah." he said, getting up from his chair. He put his bowl in the sink and I smiled at him. "Why are you so happy this morning?" he asked. "You know what..." I said. "Oh. Right. But you guys didn't do it though." he said. "I know, but we kissed, so I'm happy." I said. I finished the banana and we got out of the house. We got into his car and we just talked all through the car ride.

"You should tell Olivia how you actually feel." he said. "I think she knows already." I said. "What if she thinks that kiss doesn't mean anything?" he asked. "I'll tell her." I said. "You should." he said. "Will do." I said.

- Olivia -

"Morning, Connor." I said to my brother. "Morning, Olivia." he said. Connor is the only family member I trusted. My dad is eh, he doesn't care about his children. I mean, Connor, Reign and I are his only children. I'm the middle child in the pack. Connor is 21, I'm 17, Reign is 15. Reign and I never really talk. "Why are you so happy?" he asked. "Nothing." I said. "You sure?" he asked. "Yeah." I said. "It's about Lauren, is it?" he asked. "Don't talk about Lauren." I heard my dad's voice. "I thought you didn't care." I said. "I don't want you to talk to Lauren, though." he said. "Okay, no. I'm gonna go." I said, going out of the house. I got into my car and drove to school. I got inside the school grounds and I headed to my locker.

I shut it close and Steve's face is just in front of the locker door. "Steven!" I shouted and walked away. "Do you still want to go to prom with me?" he asked. "No." I said. "Why not? I'm probably the only person that will ask you." he said. "Maybe not." I said, going into class. I have first class with both Steve and Lauren. I saw Lauren talking to Bailey in the back of the class and she saw me staring. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I sat in front of her and the teacher came in.

Lunch time came in faster than I thought it would be, which is usual. I think as you get older, things go faster. That didn't sound right, didn't it? Let me rephrase that. As you get older, time goes faster. That's better. I glance over to Lauren again and I smiled. Last night... She kissed me. Not sure if that means anything, but it was amazing. I was drunk as heck last night, but I still remember. I just sat alone after getting my lunch and somehow, Lauren and Bailey sat next to me. "Hey, Olivia." Lauren said. "Hey Lauren. Hey Bailey." I said and smiled. "Can I talk to you for a few moments?" she asked. "You know, I'm just going to leave for now." Bailey said and she left to sit into another table. "Yes?" I questioned Lauren. "Do you remember last night?" she asked and I nodded. "Do you think it meant anything?" she asked. "I don't really know, do you?" I asked. "Yes. It meant something. I didn't knew why I did, though." she said. "I liked it. It was amazing. I never felt anything like that with Steven." I said. "Really?" she asked. "Yeah. I did dated Steve for a long 10 months, but I never felt anything between us, which I'm glad I didn't. I hated him. He always makes a reason to not hangout with me. Which is actually pretty strange. I don't know why." I said. Her face lit up which means she has something in her head. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. "Oh, nothing." she said. "Tell me." I said. "Alright, I'm wondering if you're going to prom?" she asked. "Not sure. Steve keeps asking me if I want to go with him but I keep rejecting him." I said and the bell rang. We went to our classes and none of the people that I know was there. I mean, they know me. But I don't know them.

- Lauren -

I wanted to ask Olivia to prom, but I didn't had the guts to. I really want her to go with me, but I can't force her to. Because it's her choice if she wants to go with me or not. I'll just see what happens in prom night. I'll go anyway. I'm still not sure if she thinks the kiss last night meant anything. I hope she does.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N I am really sorry about the short chapter. I ran out of ideas. So yeah.