Chapter Tweleve

"Anbā, can you solve this problem?"

Almost glaring, I look up at the board and Iruka-Sensai.

"I will once you tell me what maths is doing in science," I snap.

Sakura Haruno, seated to my left, nudges me with her elbow and gives me a confused expression. Sighing, I walk to the board and mumble an apology as my black painted fingers reach for the slender piece of chalk. Everything has become more slender in the week that the Naruto universe and ours collided, which annoys me endlessly. Pushing my dislike for skinny chalk aside, I bring the tip of said writing utensil to the green board and write away as I calculate the best that I can mentally. My sister is better at this, but I give it a try. Once I'm done, I set down the chalk and resume my seat.

"Does anyone know what she did wrong?" Iruka asks, erasing the last two digits.

"She didn't round up," Sasuke's smug voice announces.

Dammit... Is this how Naruto felt?!

"Sasuke, please come to the board to correct it."

Wordlessly, he stands and approaches the board. He has his back to me, but I can borderline sense his smirk. My hands curl into fists as I feel my blood steadily boiling. If somebody injected egg into my veins, they'd have a bloody omelette. I'd also probably die, but I think that I'd prefer death over the perfectly reasonable loathing that I can feel washing over me. As he returns, I childishly stick out my foot and make light chit chat with the pinkette. Sasuke, now used to be a normal teenager, manages to completely miss my foot but still fall over from the effort of it. Yes, he's still intelligent and athletic... But take it from me, gravity always wins.

"Are you alright, Uchiha-San?" I pretend to be worried.

"Could you help me up, Anbā-Kōhai?" Sasuke extends a pale hand my way.

There's nothing that he can do to me in front of the entire class, right?

Nervously, I accept his offered hand and pull. Sadly, he's stronger than a marine's daughter and tugs me out of my seat and onto his lap.

"I will make this Hell for you," he quietly whispers into my ear before pulling away and loudly exclaiming, "I'M SO SORRY!"

He's playing tit for tat?!

"It's alright, Uchiha-San! Accidents happen," I smile and dig my nails into him as I use his shoulders to steady myself and stand.

"If you could both-" Iruka starts, but is interrupted by the bell signalling lunch.

Quickly grabbing Sakura's petite wrist, I dart off like my wrist depends on it and drag her to the roof. She pulls a bento out of her messenger bag and sighs before sitting down with it. I watch her like a hawk, trying to see if she's been turned into what I love to call a NPC or remembers that she's a fictional character.

"Sakura-Senpai, what all do you remember? I'm using you as inspiration for a comik that I'm writing," I lie.

Ordinarily, I'd be overly blunt and somewhat aggressive. However, this situation calls for delicacy and lies. I'm not very good with either.

"Well, I remember when I was twelve and Sasuke-Kun moved away and Naruto-Kun wouldn't stop texting him?" Sakura looks confused.

Her memory's been removed? Figures. She was one of the smarter ones, too...

"So, what do you think of the Kyubi manga that I lent you? Sakurako Haruko was pretty, right?" I try to provoke a memory.