One

Mary-Ann stared at her English paper. She didn't know if it was going to perfect, but at least she was going to get a B. Mary-Ann is a freshman at Madame Eloise High. It is an elite private school that she got in with a scholarship. She was very grateful with her life. She didn't have a boyfriend, she thought they would just bring her down. Yet, she still had her dream man. Josh Dun. Mary-Ann thought he was so hot with his piercings, and tattoos, And the frosting on the top...His always changing hair. Mary-Ann may seem like a nice, angelic girl, but inside she is the opposite. She loves to hear music by Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, And most of all, Twenty One Pilots. She heard of Twenty One Pilots from a friend in 8th grade.She had tons of friends. One of them was Natalie.

"Hey! have you heard this band...They're so good!" Natalie said as she ran into the room, dropping her things on her desk.

"What Band?" Mary-Ann said surprised.

"Twenty One Pilots, they're so cool! you have to hear them!"

And ever since that day, Mary-Ann bought all the merchandise, albums, everything. She even bought tickets to their tour. She was gonna go with Natalie, whom she bought a ticket for her too. They were so excited to go.

Mary-Ann sent her English paper to her English teacher, and went into her closet to get ready. She took 45 minutes to put on a Twenty One Pilots t-shirt, with black ripped pants, and all of her merchandise. They had bought VIP tickets, so they were going to go see them backstage. She couldn't wait. Then she hear her phone.

Nats: OMG!!! are you ready?!?! I AM!!!!

Nats: HURRY!!! I AM HERE OUTSIDE!!! MY MOM IS GOING TO TAKE US!!!!

She hurriedly grabbed her jacket, and took off.

"Bye mom i'm leaving for the concert!"

"OK sweetie, take care." Mary-Ann's mom said as she opened the door for her to leave. Mary-Ann took each step thinking that she was finally gonna meet her dream man. She thought of the idea of him actually liking her. She cursed herself at the idea of it. She was just 14 years old, and he was 27. It would never work. she got in the car next to her friend, and gave her one of the two VIP passes.

"OMG! we are finally making our dreams come true!" Natalie said as she snatched the VIP pass from Mary-Ann's hand.

"Yes...Yes we are." Mary-Ann said nervously.

"Well, Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun...Here we come!"

"Yeah, here we come." Mary-Ann said as she juggled her thoughts.

She was gonna meet her dream man. 

A/N: so like new story...this used to be the story i had in my old account, but now it is here...oh well then...tell me if you like it or not!!!