Two

Mary-Ann and Natalie got to the concert with 2 hours to spare. Since they were VIP, they could backstage whenever they wanted. So they decided to go there. The backstage is filled with crew running around making errands. It amazed Natalie how many people were in the back, since she has never been back here. She had always gone to Twenty One Pilots concerts, but never went backstage. Her face glowing in excitement. Mary-Ann took out her phone, and started taking pictures. Mary-Ann knew the only person she wanted to take pictures at and with. She just had to seem cool, and not nervous. She didn't want her friend to see her fan girl when they meet the guys.

Mary-Ann almost collapsed at the sight of both the guys. Natalie almost screamed, but was catched by Mary-Ann's hand.

"They're right there Mary!" Natalie sheepishly said.

"Yes i know!!" Mary-Ann said as she grabbed Natalie, and got closer and closer to them.

Mary-Ann couldn't get it through her head. She was finally here in front of the guy she would date. The type of guy she would want to be. The type of guy that would make her feel safe and sound. Wrapped around his arms. Her head dug in his chest, while he blows kisses on her bare neck.

"Hello!" Tyler said to both of the girls.

"Uh, HI" Mary-Ann and Natalie said in unison. They had a little laugh and continued to look at them. They couldn't believe it. They were actually in the presence of Twenty One Pilots.

"So you guys have VIP passes huh?"

"Yeah, w-we wanted to meet you guy so badly... so we bought VIP."

"Wow thanks! not many people buy our VIP passes. They say they are too expensive....We're working on the price, but i'm glad you girls bought them." Josh said.

Mary-Ann blushed as she heard josh's voice. She loved it so much. She wondered of that voice moaning her name. She cursed herself at the thought of it.

"Well we better get going or else we may lose the seats." Natalie said.

"OK, well see you girls later!" they both said.

"Bye." Josh said, looking exactly at Mary-Ann.

They both sped off, and then Mary-Ann stopped.

"Hey Natalie, i got to go to the bathroom. You go to the seats, and i'll meet you there." Mary-Ann said and left to search for the bathroom.

She found a room that seemed it could be the bathroom, and went inside to see Josh practicing the drums.

"Oh! i'm so sorry I was looking for-"

"Hey.......... Come over here." Josh said.

Mary-Ann took steps closer and closer to Josh and she sat down next to him. Josh was looking straight into her eyes. Mary-Ann knew she could do it right there, right now. She could lean in and kiss him in the lips. The thing she always wanted. But she didn't it.

"So what's your name?" Josh started off.

"My name is Mary-Ann"

"Mary-Ann, that's just a beautiful name." he smirked.

"Thanks" Mary-Ann blushed the whole time.

"You blush a lot don't you?"

"Only when i'm meeting the man of my dreams." Mary-Ann said.

"Oh, well why don't i take you out then." josh said out of nowhere.

"What?" Mary-Ann said surprisingly.

"Why don't i take you out. Maybe let's say, to a nice restaurant."

"Uh, su-sure" Mary-Ann said. She didn't know what was happening. Was Josh really asking her out? her head was everywhere. She couldn't comprehend.

"Ok then, here's my number. I'll text you the details after the concert."

"Oh, OK" Mary-Ann said as she pulled out her phone. She handed it to Josh and he put in his phone number.

"Well, we better get going. the concert is about to start." Josh said as he headed for the door.

"Bye" Mary-Ann said.

"Bye" josh said.

Mary-Ann went to go find Natalie in the front row. She found her, and took the seat next to her.

"What took you so long Mary? Natalie said irritated.

"I think Josh Dun just asked me out"