Chapter 5 A message from the bull

Chapter 5                   A Message from the bull

“I just wanted to tell you that this place is full of dangers and that there is no place for the weak. I know firsthand the dangers that reside in this place.” I get a flashback from when I was just ten years old. The day I made my first kill, the day I almost died. The memory still haunts me to this day. I look him in the eyes and continue. “I just wanted to remind you about that, that’s all.”

I put my hand on his leg and give it a subtle squeeze.  Blinking I get up and walk out. Jack just sits there and stares at me with a suspicious look. Unable to control my lust any longer I go down to the little room that’s in the Think Tank.

I get undressed and lay down on the bed. I make myself comfortable and start rubbing my wet pussy. “Oh, yes that feels so good.” I rub it more and start playing with my tits. I slap my wet cunt and insert two fingers and start finger fucking myself in fast aggressive motions. “Oh yes!!!!” I curl my fingers up a little bit so that I stimulate my G spot.

“Fuck yes!!! That’s the spot keep going just like that.” I go harder and faster. “Mmm fuck I’m going to cum. Ah...ah I’m cumming ahhh!!!!!” I came, squirting all over the bed.

I pant heavily and start shaking form the sheer pleasure. I lay on the bed for a bit to recover. After a few minutes I get up, get dressed and go back up stairs to look for Jack.

I get back up to the Sink and walk into my room and find Jack sitting at a table cleaning a few pistols that I had left there from my last visit. “I hope you’re doing a good job there.”

Jack jumped, slightly startled. “Oh fuck you scared the shit out of me.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay and yeah I am.”

“Good. Finish up and get ready we need to head back to Vegas.”

“Okay but why we just got here.”

“I know but I need to go back, I forgot some things that we may need.”

“Like what?”

“A few more guns, ammunition and some food.”

“Okay.”

I walk out of the room so that I could hide the remanning transformation syringes in my MKII Stealth Suit. I walk back into the room and grab a few things and turn to Jack. “Okay are you ready?”

“Yeah I think so.”

“Good, come and hold onto me and we can teleport out of here.”

“Say what, How?”

“With this.” I hold up the Big Mt Teleporter.

“Okay.” He said slightly confused. Before he walked over and hugged me.

“Okay let’s go.” I pull the trigger and we teleport back to the Mojave outside the old Drive in. Jack lets go and we begin to make our way back to the Atomic Wrangler in Freeside.

It was a two day trip but it gave us a chance to get to know each other more. He told me about his life in the vault and how hard it was in there for him. He got picked on and bullied because he was different.

I started to tell him a little about my life and the hardships that I went through. But the conversations weren’t all bad we joked around and talked about the good things that have happened to us and I started to feel a lot closer to him than before and I think he felt the same way.

We finally get back to the Atomic Wrangler in Freeside. We walk inside and go up to my suite. I walk into my room and start to grab some weaponry; I grab my YCS/186 Gauss rifle, my Protonic Inversal axe that I modified so the handle can be shortened and it can sit on my waist as well as my .44 Auto pistol.