Is This Real

Shawna pov

I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening. I sat in the guest room at my cousin's house. Its not true! I started screaming and throwing shit everywhere. My father is gone! why? What did i ever do so wrong to have this happen to me?

"Shawna calm down." My uncle grabbed me and held me. I fought until i couldn't anymore. I was hurt. I didnt know what to do. My mother is in rehab unable to take care of me and my father is dead.

"Why?" I asked.

...............

I woke up with a bad ass headache and i wanted to be dead. I didnt feel like getting us or none of that shit. My life was no longer wanted in my eyes. I didnt have anything to live for.

"Shawna? Baby you need to get up." My aunt said. I kept my focus on the wall. "Baby i know its hard but you have got to get up and eat." She left the room and i laid there. She was right but i just didnt have the motivation to do so. I kept thinking to when i was a little girl and we were a happy family. My mom would always get up cook in the mornings while me and my dad would go on hikes or play ball. I missed those days. I wish i could have them back but i knew better than to set myself up with wishful thinking. I knew better. I laid there for a few more hours then got up. I showered and took care of everything else. I put on black sweats and put my hood over my head. i made sure to put my curly hair in a low bun. I walked down stairs and sat at the table. Everyone looked in my direction. I knew they wanted to know what was going on in my head but i didnt feel like talking. My aunt placed a plate of food in front of my and she prayed over the food. I just sat there. everybody else ate. I was ready to meet up with boss tonight and do what i had to do.

"Shawna you need to eat." My aunt said. I looked over at her.

"Stop trying to make me do shit i dont want to do. Damn i just lost both of my parents. Yall aint lost shit!" I yelled. Everybody stopped eating and looked at me. My aunt had tears in her eyes and she left the table. I aint give no fucks. I looked back at my food and sat there. The door bell rung and my cousin got up to get it. I heard Cal's voice and i instantly got real pissed.

"Is Shawna here?"

"Yeah come in." My cousin lead him in the kitchen were i am. I stood to leave because i didn't have time for him anymore.

"Shawna shorty im sorry." He said.

"Get the fuck out." I said and walked past him. i aint give a rats ass about what he had to say.

"Shawna im sorry. I shouldnt have done you like that."

"Well you did now leave nigga because i shoot you." I said.

"Really." He said. I pulled the gun out that i found in the guest room. I put it to his head. Before i knew it i was slammed up against the wall with Cal all in my face. I looked at him scared.

"Dont you ever put a gun up to me nigga. I know i was messed up for what i did, but you needed to hear it." He let me go and i slid to the ground. I cried and cried.

"Its too much." I said. Cal held me and i left him. I knew he was only trying to help me. I wasnt ready to get that help yet.

Andrea pov

I was now sitting in jail because my mom decided to call the cops on me for running away. I was pissed. I saw he walk in with Jessica on her hip. They left me go and i walked behind her to the car. I wasnt going to speak to her. I didnt care for her. She didnt have to call the cops on me so im done with her.

"Andrea listen, i was scared you had left out of town or something. I cant deal with that." I aint say shit. "Andrea are you going to talk to me?" She said.I stayed quiet. "Im sorry ." I looked at her and slapped the shit out of her.

She pulled the car over and got out. I got out and we started fighting. I mean whooping ass.
"Bitch you stopped loving me!" I yelled as we separated.
"No I didn't. Andrea I am sorry. I never stopped loving you. I just gave my attention to Jessica. She's a baby Andrea!" She screamed." She fell to the ground crying. I fell too.
"Asia! Just because you have another kid doesn't mean you stop dealing with the other." I cried out. She crawled over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.
"Baby I am sorry."