Meeting you

shawna pov

I sat in my room pissed off. We had just got back from spending time together as a family and i was heading to get Andrea and Jessica. They were nowhere to be found. I thought something had happened to them. I was so worked up when she finally called back that i went insane on the phone. But once she told me to chill i realized that i need to fall back and make this money and help my parents. Im not about to be out here stressing over people who dont care. I got up headed to the shower to get cleaned up and head out. I needed to make these drops and get rid of my stash from this week. I knew my boss wasn't going to hear my excuses so i got on it. Once i got out the shower i dried off and slid on my boxers and sports bar. I redid my braid and threw on my black v-neck and black sweats. When i walked out of my room my parents were on the couch watching tv. 

"Where you headed?"

"Out." My dad looked at me with a serious face. My parents still could control what i did and i knew that. Just because my mother was in rehab a year and my father was a little busy didnt mean shit. "Making a few drops and getting rid of this weeks stash." I said.

"You need to be careful. Why are you in that mess anyways?" My mom asked.

"Because at one point i thought o lost both of yall so i went with what was easy and what could change me."

"change you? Honey you are fine the way you are." My dad said.

"No i wasnt then. I so way to soft and i let people do my any kind of way and that had to change."

"Terry let her go.  Be careful Shawna."

"Thanks." My dad looked upset and i didnt have time to talk about this. Im already upset. My mom stood up and gave me a kiss ans i was out the door. I pulled up to the trap in no time and when inside to get all my stuff. I got what i needed and started handling business.

.....................

I pulled back up to the trap and it was lit. i walked in to see that boss is throwing a party.

"Aye lil nigga come here." Boss yelled at me i come over to him and he handed me a bottle and a few blunts. I was excited and ready to get lost in my own world. The party was starting to get real turnt and boss pulled out all the drugs. i watched as people started shooting up and how happy they looked. I wanted to be happy. I picked up the heroine and i couldnt figure out how to use it.

"need help?" I looked up to see this beautiful stud watching me.

"Uh im not sure. I have never done this before and i dont know if i want to." I said really fast. She smirked at me and took my hand and the heroine. she pulled me to the back and pulled more weed out of her pocket.

"Im Alasia ." Her smile had me trapped.  "Hello?" I shook my head.

"Uh im shawna."

"Oh so you're Shawna."

"Yeah so?" I looked at her trying to figure out how she knew me.

"Im boss kid. He told me that i would be working with you for a while." 

"What why?"

"Because we are about to start traveling and making big drops this summer and her wants us to be tight." I just looked at her. I pulled out my blunt and lit one. I wasn't in the mood to talk about this.

"So you in school?" She asked.

"Yup."

"Where?"

"Clinton high" 

"Same here, but how come i've never seen you before?"

"I stay low." Is all i said. I kept smoking until i had no more blunts to light.

"Let me take you home." Alsia said. I looked at her like she was crazy. I kept walking and i cloud feel her following me. Once i got to my car she was gone like nowhere to be seen. It kind of creep me out. I shook her off and drove home. I was still in no mood to do anything.

..........................

"Aye where you been lil nigga?" Cal said. I walked in his house and up to his room. I didnt feel like school today and neither did he.  I opened my arms for a hug and he laughed moving in.

"I just need a hug Cal." I smiled. We hugged and it felt so good to have a mans touch. I needed this every once in a while. My father use to always hug me before i went to school everyday and after, but when things started getting rough with my mom that stopped. He had to worry about my mom getting better. These hugs made me feel safe and secure. 

"whats wrong?" He asked.

"Let's get high real quick then talk." 

"Shawna i miss you." I looked at him because he had never said that to me because i always see this nigga so what is he speaking of?

"what? Cal we see each other everyday."

"Naw sis we may see each other everyday, but i miss you." I kept my confused face and he walked us to his kitchen to sit. "What im saying is you're not yourself anymore.  i understand you were tired of getting picked on and having people take up for you, but i was wrong for what i said to you. I knew that you being shy was your personality and i loved it. You had a good head on your shoulders. I knew you were going to graduate and get the fuck out of here, but now i dont even know. Shawna you dont have to be in this life style to become someone better that you want. I cant accept the fact that you could die any moment because of this shit." I didnt realize i had changed so much. I knew i wasnt shy anymore, but damn changing Cal's views on me is bad. I love my brother and his opinion means everything to me.

"Cal i didnt know."

"Shawna im not your father and i know you dont have to listen to me, but dont let this life style take over you." He kissed my cheek and i felt sparks. I didnt know what the fuck that was but it scared me. Cal has always kissed my cheek but something was different this time. I backed up a little and he notice my nervousness. 

"I felt it too." We locked eyes and i wanted to know if i was confused on my sexuality. His hand came to my face and we moved in. Our lips connected and i left nothing this time. Cal pulled away fast and his face turned into a mug.

"Aye Cal we aint meant to be!" I started running around like a fool. He laughed.

"Thank God! I thought i was going to lose my lil homie."

"On me nigga" i screamed.

"Ok but real shit want more for yourself than this."

"I got you." We started rolling up and i told him what went down yesterday.