Another day another dollar

Shawna up top

Andrea pov

I went back home after I collected all my stuff from Alice house. My mother had been working a lot more since everything went down. It's been two weeks and I haven't been to school or seen anybody. I was so hurt but now I'm moving forward. I was getting dressed for school until my sister started screaming her little head off. I had to drop her off at my grandmothers house before I went to school. My mom came in and took her so I could finish getting dressed. I put my toms on with baggy joggers and a long sleeve bob Marley shit. I put all my sister's stuff in the car and grabbed her as well. Once her I dropped her off I was headed to school. I hope today is better than most.
Shawna pov
"Where is my motherfucking money bitch!" My boss yelled at one of the girls I worked with. She was crying her eyes out.
"Please I got robbed."
"Aye Jamal take her to the back. I'm done with this. Y'all better have my money." He yelled walking to the back. I shook my head and grabbed what I needed and left. I was going back to school today. I really didn't want to but I had too. I found out that my dad isn't dead like everybody else thought. The police told us that a body that was identify was him. I was beyond pissed. My father was alive but in the hospital. He was beat so bad. I hopped in my new car I just bought and headed to school. I was trying to make this money and go back to the trap to get more. All this fast money had be seeing bigger and better things! I pulled up and got out. My usual a cane running and when they left I saw Cal pulling up. Me and him haven't talked since he threw my ass to the wall. I'm still hurting from that. He looked my way and came walking. I kept a straight face and so did he.
"Wassup shorty?"
"Nun." I simply said
Look let me take you out. I really miss you and I want you back as my best friend. I know it's going to be hard but I will do anything." He said. I think I see tears on his eyes. He had never showed me this side of him.
"Cal I still love you like a brother and always will. And sure you can take me out." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and put me in a head lock and rubbed my head.
"Nigga stop." I said sounding like a little kid.
He pulled away and started laughing. I mugged him hella hard. We stood by my car and talked more. I stopped talking and kept my eyes on her. She looked so good. I wanted to approach her so badly but I knew she wasn't fucking with me. I looked in another direction as she started walking towards us. I saw once of my daily buyers and talked to him and as she said wassup to Cal.
"Aye Shawna." I looked at her a little surprised. After what happened I didn't think she would speak.
"Hey." I said kind of shy. I wasn't back to my old self it was just something about her that made me shy.
Andrea pov
I pulled up at school and I saw Alice across the way. I knew she was going to beat my ass. She had been calling and texting me checking up on me and I didn't answer. I walked over to her and her face was hard when she realized it was me.
"Alice I'm sorry. I just needed time to get myself together. " I said.
"Andrea you could have just said that. I was worried sick." Her face softened and I felt really bad.
"I know boo but look forgive me?"
"Naw...well maybe a little." She said and turned her face up. I smiled and hugged her.
"Get off." She pushed me off and smiled at me. I looked around the parking lot and spotted Cal and sone girl. I walked over with Alice behind me and the closer I got I noticed it was Shawna. She looked different.
"Hey Cal." Said and sapped home up and so did Alice. I looked at Shawna and she was talking to some nigga and it seemed serious, but me being me I don't give a fuck.
"Aye Shawna." I said. She turned around and she seemed a little shocked.
"Hey." She seemed shy and I didn't like that. If she was still the same then I wasn't going to bother with her.
"Mmm." I said and turned towards Cal and started talking to him. I saw that Shawna looked a little sad until this girl came up to her.
"Bitch where is my shit." She seemed like a totally different person. We all watched and it was crazy.
"Look Shawna I don't have it. I'll have it next week."
"No the fuck you ain't. I told yo dumb ass don't come over to me with the shit. That comes out my pocket and I ain't having that. So where is my shit? You got five seconds to make that shot appear."
"Shawna please." The girl begged.
"Fuck that! Watch yo back bitch." Shawna got her shit answer into the school.
"What happened to her?" Me and Alice looked at Cal for a answer.
"She changed." With that he followed her inside. Another day another dollar.

Shawna pov

I was glad the bell rung for us to go home. I was so tired of looking at these people at this school. I was going to see my day and then meet up with Cal after. I jumped in my car fast as hell which caused me to hit somebody with my car door. In jumped out to help her up.

"Sorry ma." I said.

"Its fine i wasnt watching." I knew that voice anywhere.

"Aw Shawna my bad." Andrea said.

"Uh..uh sorry." i was back to me being shy.

"Why do you do that?"

"Hu? d-do what?" She had me stuttering.

"Its like you get scared around me, but other people your hard as a rock."

"I just.....i dont know." I said.

"Look if you think im mad about that stuff two weeks ago then no baby." I looked at her with wide eyes. Did she just call me baby? She realized what she said and her face lit up pink. "Uh sorry it just slipped out." 

"No its fine. Uh do you want to you know like hang out sometime?" I was going to be brave. She was 

fine and i liked her.

"Sure when?"

"Uh tomorrow. After school?"

"Yes." I smiled and she smiled at me. It was somewhat i dont  know. I was just happy she said yes. 

"Bye. ill text you." I said then realized i didnt have her number. 

"Its 3235556." She must have seen my face.

"Thanks." I got in my car and watched her walk to hers. She was so damn fine. I started my car and went to  the hospital.