1.01

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 1: Issy!}

{Chapter 1: Issy!}

"Why is it every time we have to go somewhere you always take to long with your hair and then just put on a Hat." Rosalie told her brother after throwing a shoe at him. They were getting ready well Nathan was getting ready, they were going to go see there cousin who they haven't seen in years.

"Who cares I'm older which means I can take however long I want... and stop throwing stuff at me" Nathan said in annoyance still fix his hair. "By 3 minutes, and what kind of logic is that, we have to go see Issy she wanted us to see her friends or something" Rosalie said walking to get her phone.

"Well now I'm done let's go" Nathan said walk out of there apartment tugging Rosie along. "Finally!" The girl yelled.

• • •

Finally the twins make it to the apartment building they were supposed to be at thirty minutes ago, As they walk they run into a blonde and two brunette's, man and girl. The twins catch some of there conversation. "Yeah I'm smiling I'm watching" The blonde says smile sarcastically. The twins watch as the brunette dose some weird hand movements as a tall guy with sun glasses and a hat walk in the door she was standing in front of.

"Alright alright, half an hour you can stay I'm waiting right here" Brunette man says who seems to be her father. "First party?" Nathan and Rose say in unison making themselves known as they all jump.

"Who are you?" "Yup" blonde and brunette say in unison.

"Nathan" Rose points to her brother. "Rose" Nathan also says then points to his twin.

"Do you always speak for each other?" The blonde questions. "Pretty much, now who's going to ring the door bell?" We say in unison again.

"I will" The brunette who seems to be proving a point to the blonde and father. Rings the bell, as the blonde smiles, as the father just looks scared. "I change my mind I want you in there, protect your friend" He says to the blonde bending down to her level.