1.07

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 7: Let's Kill the Beast!}

"Farkle, you are being awarded the Joseph T. R. Epstein confidence award. Congratulations. Farkle?" Rose hears  Mr. Matthews says as she finally look up from her phone, texting Farkle.

"Farkle can't come to his desk right now. If you have a question for Farkle, say 'one' a comment, say 'two' billing questions, 'three'" Farkle says within a recording thing. "One, where are you?" Mr. Matthews says into the thing.

"You have selected three" Farkle says. "No, I said one" Mr. Matthews says irritated.

"Sorry, we are experiencing unusually high call volume. Your call will be answered in approximately... " Farkle starts. "35" A man said. "Minutes" Farkle finished, then music started playing.

"Representative" Mr. Matthews yells. "What is this? Farkle's never missed a class in his life" He adds, then the bell rings. Rose leaves the class, with Nathan, Axel, Lucas, and his friend in tow still trying to contact Farkle since he still isn't answering which is getting her upset. "Answer me Farkle" Rosie yells into her phone ignoring Lucas's friend who was trying flirt with her.

• • •

"I looked in the Library. He's not there" Lucas said walking up to Rose and Riley, with Maya next to him. "We checked the science lab nothing" Axel says walking up to them with Nathan shaking his head agreeing.

"Hey, guys, I checked the ball field. No Farkle" Lucas's friend said walking you to them. "You looked in the baseball field for Farkle? Billy are you really trying?" Maya asked as if it were outrageous.

"Not really" The boy replied. "You know Rosalie we could be like Rose and Jack from the Titanic" The boy adds winking down at the girl.

"Nope" Rosalie says. "W-why not" Billy says kind of sad.

"Because your a terrible actor. Now leave" Rose says sassily pushing the boy out the way, so he walks away without a word, then a door opens. "Troubled lad, I now release you to the hands of your caring friends, 'cause they have time for time" Harley says walking Farkle out of the closet.