1.14

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 14: I'm Not The Only One}

Farkle was at peace again, he finally convinced Rose to, well how Rose said it was to be in a relationship but without the title. Meaning he was always allowed to be by her side. The boys even went as far as to say Farkle looks like a lost puppy following the girl around. Back in the classroom, Rose was seated on Farkle's desk as they both talked to Maya.

"Dad, are you out of your mind?" Riley asks her father, since he carried her into the classroom and onto her desk after closing the door in Lucas's face. "Rose back to your seat" Mr. Matthews says picking up the Latina and putting her on her desk.

"Riley, it's time for the talk" Mr. Matthews says loudly. "In front of the whole class?!" Riley says scared.

"This just got interesting" Axel said chuckling, Rose just nodded in agreement smiling. Mr. Matthews looks at the door to see Lucas with his face against the window then to Maya.

"Yeah, give the talk. Let's see what what you know" Maya says laughing. "Okay" Cory said nodding scared.

"When a daughter--" The man starts. "Stop" Riley yells.

"Excuse me" Mr. Matthews says then runs to the back door where Lucas was trying to get in. "Not today, Chachi" The history teacher yelled closing the door. Lucas pushes the door being stronger than the man.

"Sir, you've known me all year. You like me admit it" Lucas says with Mr. Matthews still on the other side of the door. "I don't wanna" The man said stubbornly shaking his head.

"I'm one of the good kids-" Lucas starts. "Still yet to be determined, still trying to bring you into the dark side" Rose started twirling her hair smiling evilly.

"Not helping" Lucas said shaking his head at his best friend. "Stop fighting it man, you'll lose" Axel said smirking.

"He already lost, yet maybe he won" Nathan said nodding to Farkle. "I won" Farkle says smiling at Rose, making her wink at him.