1.11

• • • • • •

• • • • • •

{Chapter 11: Food!}

{Chapter 11: Food!}

"Hello Matthews, your Queen has arrived!" Rose yells walking into the Matthews home, right after Farkle and Lucas walked in. "No!" Mr. Matthews yells.

"Well someone's happy to see us" Axel says sarcastically. "Hello, gorgeous" Josh says smiling at the young Latina.

"No! You stay away from my woman" Farkle says pulling the girl to sit with him on the floor. "Okay then" Rose just says.

"Dr. Turtleneck, I presume" Josh says to Farkle after hearing his brother talk about them. "I don't like you" Farkle says still shaking the boys hand glaring.

"Yeah" Josh says awkwardly. "And you must be..." Josh says looking at Lucas.

"Howdy" Lucas says the name that Mr. Matthews gave him. "Gorgeous" Josh says sitting next to Rose.

"Oh boy" Rose says while looking between Farkle and Josh. "If this goes south were running right?" Rose asks Nathan and Axel pulling there shirts to the middle seeing as Axel sat on the other side of Farkle and Nathan on the other side of Josh next to Lucas.

"Of course" Axel say reassuringly. "I heard Mexico's amazing this time of year" Nathan says thinking of all the places they come go too.

"I love you, two" Rose say letting them go then sitting up straight looking at both boys then smiling sarcastically at both of them. "See this?" Mr. Matthews says interrupting the awkward tension with the boys and Rose, which she was grateful for.

"The Family Game. The game for families. Not the friends game, a game for friends. I saw that game. I didn't buy that game. I bought this one because I used to have a family" Cory says to the kids then to his wife. "Will you stop?" Topanga asked her husband.