HELP

Ok so I hope you like this chapter and GOD BLESS EVERYBODY THAT'S READING COMMENT FOLLOW AND ALL THAT PLZZ!!!!!!!

LOUIS POV

"YOU WHAT?" me, zayn and Harry shouted after Perrie said she cheated "sorry zayn it was a mistake I will never do it again" Perrie said wiping tears off her face. I feel bad for her I'm not mad or anything I feel bad for them.

"Perrie who did you cheat on me with?" zayn said NOT wiping his tears I know why! cause tears are words! "don't be mad but it was Sabrina" Oh my a seventeen year old year wow. "dang it's so hard to stay mad at you" zayn said pulling Perrie into his arms.

She laughs lightly. "so your not mad" Perrie said looking up at him "no if you want we could still be friends" he said she smiled "I would love that" Perrie said "you guys mad?" Perrie asked us "nope" I said popping the 'p'. "no never was" Harry said

"So does Niall know about this?" I said "yeah and Liam" Niall came out of no where "did you guys know about this" I asked lizz and madd. "yeah" lizz said looking at her face it looks like she was holding her breath.

"So everybody except me, zayn and Louis" Harry said "yeah pretty much" Niall said "yeah well yeah everyone" Liam said "oh your here. Just so you know Ms.Ross is going to be alright ok just short memory lose but got it back ok so don't feed her until 24 hours ok you guys can go in" the doctor that called us here said

"Wait she had memory lose how?" madd said "um Perrie and sabb got in a accident and sabb has a cast on the left leg, bruise that's old on her stomach, bruise on the cheek and a couple of broken ribs" jade said

"Yeah Perrie got some deep cuts and bruises and stitches and ALMOST DIED" Leigh yelled towards the end. "chill Leigh im good" Perrie said "yeah don't trip chocolate chip" madd said "yeah take a chill pill boo" lizz said putting her arm over Leigh shoulder I could tell Niall is mad.

"Can we go in now" lizz said impatient "yeah" jess said we all got in. 11 of us were around sabbs bed watching her sleep. creepy huh I know. she's awake I can't believe she got in a accident with Perrie I hope they are alright.

"Where am I?, what happened?, where's my mum?" sabb said "AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED" she yelled "um you got in a car accident with me, lost your memory, got it back but you don't remember what happened for the past 3 hours" Perrie summed it up

"What? was I driving? what broke? was blood gushing out? where's my old pump? why is everybody crying?" she blurred it out. 5 people where crying except the leigh, jess, perrie, jade, Liam and Niall.

"Ugh my body hurts. was it a bad accident?" wow what's with the questions "no you were not driving, you have a couple broken ribs, a broken leg, bruises on your stomach and neck, yes blood was gushing out, um you got bullied and busted your pump

and replaced it, everybody is crying cause you had a bad day and your in a hospital yeah and it was a every bad accident we're glad we survived" Perrie answered all of her questions.

"Wow all that in one day" sabb huffed "I can't believe you almost died" I hugged her tight. "me too Lou" she hugged me back "its funny 20 minutes ago you were asking who's Harry and zayn" jess started laughing but it died Down cause everybody was eyeing her.

"What do you mean?" sabb asked "uh when you had memory lose you had no idea who we are except for Liam and I you said you kept seeing Harry in your dreams repeating 'I want' and zayn also in your dreams" jade explained it instead of jess.

Sabb POV

Jade explained everything what happened. I had Perrie in my arms. I smiled down at her she smiled too. I can't believe Perrie and zayn broke up because of me. this is what I'm talking about I'm the one who's causing problems in a relationship when it's not even mime.

"Ok sabb you are not gonna eat for a day ok" Leigh said "ok cool" I said DANG I WANT FOOD "cool? you can't eat and your saying 'cool'" Niall yelled at me. I flinched cause the pounding in my head got worse now and I didn't expect that to happen. "Niall your scaring her" Leigh and Harry said

"Zayn I'm sorry I caused the break up It was never my intension for that to happen" I said "its ok it not your fault it's not none of ours so stop saying that" he laughed I laughed along but it hurts knowing your a cause of a broken up couple.

"Jess can you help me to the bathroom?" I asked her. I would've asked the boys but I'm going to the ladies room. I asked the next strong person.HAHA HAW! "Ok sweet cheeks" she kissed my cheeks which made me blush.

she picked me up and walked out. I kept smiling at her and she smiled down at me. "I love you Nelson" I said and kissed her neck because I can't reach her face. " I love you too Ross" she kissed my forehead.

I got in the stall and did my business. I came out but held on the door. I see no jess. um I thought I saw her feet under the door that's weird. I hopped to the sink and washed my hand. I almost lost my balance. I inhaled I sighed but I went to grab paper towels and fell. hard.

"AGH why me god" I yelled at the air. I stayed there for about ten minutes and still waiting 'till someone gets me or at least ask where I am. I am playing with my fingers. right now I'm laying on my stomach. I know what your thinking "why don't you slide to the room"

problem. I can't reach the nob and it will hurt I can't take that. Ok no ones here yet. where's jess I thought she was here. I have an urge to eat and drink Mountain Dew. "help" I whisper. I remember I have my phone with me but its about to die. I'm gonna make it work though.

I grab my phone. well I tried and it fell on me how embarrassing😳.

It's 9:10 am wow I have been in here for 2 hours. WHO FORGETS A GIRL WHO CAN'T WALK IN A BATHROOM HUH? PYSCO PEOPLE THAT'S WHO!

I'm so mad "DANG IT" my phone died "urg I hate this" I Layed there and I saw a old person come in "oh my dear" the voice sounds so familiar "oh ms. Mabel I didn't see you there" I said all innocent "my dearie what happened" she said I flipped to my back.

"Um we'll I got in a car accident with my gir...friend Perrie and well you can guess the rest" oh my lord I almost called Perrie my girlfriend. "oh so what are you doing in the bathroom on the floor?" her sweet voice said

"um I kinda fell and I have been laying here for the past two hours" I said casually like it happens everyday. "Let me call the nurses to bring you back in your room" then she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~<❤❤❤❤

Sorry short chapter or not. I know it's not interesting but its worth a shot right. right?