Deja vu

So I'm Ella stoner and I'm gonna write this chapter cause my dear leprechaun is sick so I'm doing her a favor. she has to rest and eat soup all day long. I know right she's lucky. well back to the story so enjoy! It's gonna be sabb's POV the entire time.

Sabb's POV

I can't believe zayn wants to help me get Perrie. ok so I'm recently in Harry's arms, cuddled up to him. He is so soft And big to cuddle with. "Pezz water" I said tiredly "ok ok" she said I waited and I didn't relies she sounded angry. I think I know why..... it's because I didn't say please ok I will "please pezzzzzzzz" I whined better?.

"Here" ok that didn't work. I felt Harry's arm get tighter. I hear Perrie huff and I feel uncomfortable so I take his arms off me. I sit up and gulp the water down. "Thanks" I said she tried to leave but I stopped her "Perrie why are you angry" I asked doing my saddest eyes I can make "can I tell you out the room" she asked me.

harry's arms snaked back around my waist. Perrie saw me and she got harry's arms off me. The girls are sleeping on the chairs with blankets over them. "pezz can you help me" I said "sure" I can feel something in my gut of how she said that. "thanks" I want Perrie to be happy with me not angry.We got to the hallway outside my room I sit next to her on the waiting chairs out here

"so what's up" I asked "What were you and zayn talking about?" She asked um you "oh we were clearing things up about the break up" I lied. Its not a good feeling when Perrie glares at you. "really you were talking about that" she said trying to read my mind. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I'm in need for her lips. "yeah Perrie I was talking about that are you angry at me" I wanted to know

"no I'm just curious if it was about someone else" she said sadly "look pezz there's nothing I would hide from you" I said holding her hand 'except the fact I love to death and I'm scared about it and the plan me and zayn made to get you' I wish I have said that. "alright" she said fake smiling I frowned. "what" she asked "nothing" I said shrugging to off.

"pezz I wanna sleep with you" I held on her arm like its my lifeline. I do really she's like a cloud you forget your sleeping till the next morning. She chuckles like I'm joking. "really" she smiles a real one. finally I thought I was gonna see a fake one all day.

"Yes really Harry scares me sometimes" I said and she laughs "everyone scares you don't they" she said dialing it down.

"Cause they do" I said in a matter a fact tone. "ok ok fine where's Harry gonna sleep?" she said "here" I said tapping on the chairs next to me.

"Who's gonna pick him up?" she asked "Um the strongest nurse here or doctor" I said Looking around for a doctor. I see Tulane my nurse he's a dude.

"Tulane can you come here" Perrie looks mad again but I squeeze her hand and she relaxed. "yeah what's up" he said "can you carry the boy on my bed on to these chairs" I asked him he nods and goes in. he came out with Harry in his arms. me and Perrie get off the chairs. Perrie turns them around so the it looks like a bed. "there anything else" he said putting Harry down.

"yes can you grab blankets and pillows for him" he looks uncomfortable. "Sure sweet thing" he says and makes me faintly blush not even that red. he's 27 and I'm 17 so it's kinda weird for me. I rub Perrie's left arm and she smiled. We went on the bed and I slip my hand under Perries shirt and start rubbing her back.

she was tensed so that's why I'm rubbing her back. She loosened up and I saw her smile. I kept rubbing it but she turned around so she's facing me. "Thanks for that treatment it means well" she chuckled "no prob I don't you to be stiff while sleeping you won't like that" I said then she giggled.

"Aww thanks babe" she said then kissed my nose. I scrunched my nose and she taped it making a 'boop' nose I smiled cheekily "your so cheeky" she said "but you love it" I whispered in her ear and I kissed behind her ear. I know 'why would you do that?' I couldn't stop myself ok it tempting.