Why?

Ok so there's a new old character and lots of POV changes teehee ENJOY I LUV y'all AND GUESS WHAT ME AND ILOVEIRISHPEOPLE1122 AND BUTTERFLY2004 WENT TO THE MOVIES WE WATCHED 'THIS IS US' 1D MOVIE IT'S SO FUNNY. THEY'RE NOT MY SISTERS BUT FRIENDS.

Hey guys um this might be confusing for you if your read the chapter that had an authors note then Ella Stoner. yeah she's my bestie and she was writing this book for a while SO DON'T GET CONFUSED! TA TA *MAUH MAUH*

Jade POV

We are at Simons judge house. who knew it was in LA. "Ello guy how are you" he said coming to the nine of us. "spell it cowell" jess said. we're close to him so we play around a lot.

"ok guys this is hard to say but zayn and Perrie need to break up" he said "ok zayn we're over" Perrie said turning to zayn "ok I accept" zayn said they looked at Simon like he's stupid. "I have a feeling you guys are already broken up" he said "DUH" we all yell "why?" he asked confused.

"cause we wanted to" zayn said covering for Perrie's mistake. "why?" he asked again crossing his arms. "cause he felt like it" Perrie said dumbly "why?" he asked "cause i wanted to know how it feels" zayn said "why?" he asked AGAIN "CAUSE THEY DID" Leigh and I yelled.

"Bye Simon" the guys say together

We drove all the way back to the hospital. we came to her door but we stopped cause sabb yelled "WHAT? YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH GRAMPA" what? with who? why? how?

when? why I'm I asking questions when I could be listening. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" someone said sounds like she's old. of course she is she she had an affair WITH MY GRAMPS. I lost so much respect for him now. he doesn't deserve the name.

I walked in. I saw sabb on the bed and someone who looks innocent. "who are you?" I asked gritting my teeth. "oh my jade is that you?" she asked and tried to hug me but I stepped back looking at the side of me. "Who are you?" I asked dang she's getting me madder by the second. "I'm mabel"

Sabb's POV

After Mabel told the nurses to take me to the room she looked down. "why the long face?" I asked "um I have to tell you something" she said "yeah whatever you need Mabel you can tell me" I said she really helped me I was starving and she gave me apple juice and a burger.

"Um... do you know how I know your grandpa?" she asked "no" I really don't wanna hear this or I'm gonna cry the entire time she talks. "I uh I-I has an affair with him behind your grandma for 20 years" did I hear that right?

"pardon" I asked and moved my ear to her "I had an affair with him for 20 years" I got mad. I don't want to see her UGH why grandma huh she's a sweet old lady do you know they are high school sweethearts yeah I know that long.

They never had a fight but now I know that grandpa has the biggest secret hidden from grandma . do you know they would still be married if he didn't die. "WHAT? YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH GRANDPA" I lost respect for him and this person standing here. I saw jade listening on everything.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean too" that's when jade came in "who are you" she said gritting her teeth like me."Oh my jade is that you?" Mabel said trying to hug her but she stepped back "who are you?" jade asked again but more angrier

"I'm Mabel" "and you were dating gramps while he had a wife" jade said and Mabel shook her head "get out" I said gritting my teeth tight I feel like its gonna break "Excuse me" Mabel said turning to me "get....out" I said more slower, clearer and angrier.

"ok ok please forgive me" she pleaded. "never" me and jade said "Ok at least think about it" with that she walked out. I sighed and let tears roll down my eyes I closed them shut then I felt my tears. "jade" I said opening my eyes "yeah?" she said "do you think grandpa didn't feel happy with grandma?"