The singing went wrong

It's really interesting guys I hope you like it I think I'm getting the hang of it!!!

Jade POV

" guys let's go back stage were Sabrina won't see us" Jesy says " you're right let's go wait where's Perrie" we all shrug than we see Perrie hiding back stage eating a jumbo bag of Funyuns.

" what are doing give me that" Leigh-Ann, Jesy, perrie and I fight for the bag because we haven't ate for 3 days " Sabrina thirlwall Ross please come up to the stage" he heard the host of the concert say " that's her cue when she sings the chorus we all just get up and dance ok" Jesy said and we all nod.

Sofia POV

Sabrina is singing and she sounds amazing better than me and that'a impossible. Than out of no where I see little mix dancing like crazy first.

I was confused but it all make sense. Sabrina turns around and sees Jesy, perrie, Leigh-Ann and her cousin jade I can tell from far away her face was red turning she yelled in the microphone in her ear so everyone heard what they said.

" what the heck are you doing here jade" jade just stood there than said " I just wanted to surprise Sabrina I haven't seen you over 5 years I hope we can forgive each other and become friends and cousins again" sabb said

"well I don't so j- just leave it at that ok forget about me and move on with your life like you did before" Sabrina ran off stage and disappeared.

Me and Thayer went to go get Sabrina and with the girls and Thayer was talking to jade and the rest went with me until we saw a guy with a gun point to her head. out of nowhere Thayer took out his small pocket tazer and went up to the guy and tazed the living light out of him.

Sabrina said

" what did you do?" Thayer said " protecting you doesn't look like that" she crack her voice " well I can protect myself" he asked if her can talk to her then they walked somewhere else " so while you guys are here can I have a picture with you guys" I asked them while trying to hold my scream they all said " sure" in a chorus tone we took a picture and went back to reality.

" I think we are not living in that flat" Jesy said I got confused than realized that she's talking about living with us " sure you will Sabrina might hate jade really bad but she's not that mean give her so time"

they all like ' are you serious' look."how do you know" perrie asked me " I know because Sabrina got a soft side all Thayer has to do is compliment her than she will surely change her mind"

" they look good together" Jesy said " yeah what an item" jade said Leigh-Ann replied " yeah they are such an item HEY GUYS CAN I BUY YOU you are such a mom jade no one I know says that no more"

" well I do got a problem and Jesy she's the mummy mix" jade argues back. Jesy look that them and said " mummy mix is that a thing now are what because if it is mummy mix should be perrie she got an excellent voice"

than they argued about that situation I told them to quite down because Sabrina and Thayer are walking over here with they're hands intertwined wait what so that means no it can't be but.. Oh here we go.

Sabrina POV

Thayer said " hey can little mix live with us for two months" I was shocked why would he ask me out of the blue did he see me freak out even looking at her Thayer waved his hands to get me out of the train of thoughts.

" look I know you hate jade but think of your grandad he said "be nice and expect the unexpected" I said " well he said I was his favorite" he replied " you see then if you don't let them stay what would he do?"

" he will never forgive me like I'm never forgiving jade" than we heard Leigh-Ann scream "HEY GUYS CAN I BUY YOU" we look at her than back to face us he took my hands and put it against his heart he said " so since I got your attention"

I cut him off " fine they can stay for 2 months but its not gonna be pleasant" he laughed but said something else " good but I was thinking if you could be my umm be my ah" I cut him off

" c'mon spit it out the words NOT the saliva" " could you give me the honor to be my girlfriend Sabrina thirlwall Ross " I was in shock but I nodded my head than said "yes I will" then we hugged I kissed his cheek we heard everyone arguing when we walked to them then the arguing stopped.

"So" I said awkwardly saying then Thayer nudged me then I sighed heavily " so if you guys don't umm ahh well if wow this is hard um" than he nudged me again I looked up at him I didn't really notice his eyes sparkle sofia waved her hands to get me out of my thoughts " well let me say this fast you guys can stay at my place for 2 months" everyone was jumping except jade, Thayer and me " why aren't you jumping with them" I asked jade she looked at me and she was crying was it something I did? Was I hurtful? Or what?

" jade are you ok" I tried to talk to her "do you really hate me enough it hurt you to say that?"She asked me and I replied " look jade I just really miss you but you never visit and you never tried, you moved back to London without telling me and you left me with those cruel people" she said

" well if I could have I would but I could I was afraid I might die ok when i saw them for the first time i was scared for me and you but you were always the smart, beautiful and tough one you are like the mini jesy" I hugged her because I didn't really know how jade she was in shock but reacted and hugged me back.

Thayer POV

I think I am hallucinating cause Sabrina hugged jade but I only hallucinate when I drink which I stopped five months ago ALCOHOL FREE BABE. We got in the car and drove to the place and got in everyone gasped except me,Sofia, sabb and jade

"why aren't you surprised jade" I asked her "she lived her once the only thing different is all the paintings, gramps bed room, the attic and the basement" Sabrina said.

Author notes

Sorry to stop so sudden but this was a really

Long chapter and I really want the interesting part on one whole page

Kk bye be confident and talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!