Chapter Fourteen

Please forgive me if this isn't as weird and wonderful as the first 13 chapters, this was originally written like 2 years ago and I don't really remember where I was going with this...but seeing as some of you are into the idea of me writing some more, I'm gonna start right where I left off.

Hope it's not too shit.
----------------------------------------------

~ Bailey's POV~

This shower was just what I needed to give me some clarity and to be alone. I didn't know what this meant for me now, had I ruined my entire trip to Australia because of a stupid crush? I shook my head and tried to disregard the thought, I'm better than this, and I will make it right. I was more determined than ever to get Luke, until his name sent me spiralling back down to self pity. I couldn't believe what had happened last night, mainly because I was drunk and don't remember, but also because I couldn't believe that someone who had invested so much time into me could drop me like that. I thought Luke was different...

A knock at the bathroom door made me jump straight back into reality.
"Bailey? You still alive in there?" I think it was Beau, I must have been taking my time. I quickly shut the shower off and wrapped a towel around me, staring back into the mirror at the disappointment that looked at me.
"Yeah, just a minute." I called back in the most monotone of voices. My day couldn't get much worse even if I tried.

~ Luke's POV~

Last night was a bad idea. The party was supposed to be for Bailey, I was so excited to meet her and get to know her and cherish that warm smile of hers. But because I'm as stupid as I am, I had to go and stuff it up, didn't I? I don't even know how things got as bad as they did, but I shouldn't have invited my ex...I should not have invited Casey. Period.

I paced round the block a few more times before returning home to sit on the front porch. Watch the world go by and contemplate my mistakes. Bailey didn't deserve this, heck I didn't deserve this! I knew I had to make it up to her some how but I doubt she'd even want to talk to me, let alone be with me. But Casey had this spell on me, she still knew which buttons to press and how to do everything but bow before her. I shook my head in disbelief and disgust; fucking girls.

Beau kicked open the front door as if he was some karate kid, and I tried to act calm and ignore his childish behaviour. Even the littlest of things could set me off.
"She's nearly done in the shower. Just thought I'd let you know." Thanks Beau, I didn't realise I needed any more pressure than there already was! I said thanks anyway, no point me taking it out on my brothers when I'm the one at fault. How would I ever get her to forgive me?

~Bailey's POV~

I looked in the mirror for what felt like a life time, but I was still the same old ugly me as I was before. If not more so from my puffy eyes, the tears just wouldn't stop. I quickly dried myself off and shrugged on Beau's sweats, before padding out to the hallway to see what mess I had created. There were plant pots tipped, cushion contents exploded everywhere, food and drink in every place possible. The floor was so sticky that it made it a mammoth task jumping from spot to another to get to the kitchen. As soon as I saw a head bobbing in time to some invisible music, I could compose a small yet forced smile and greet the world. Jai continued to dance as he cooked the bacon, his headphones blocking out the world. Lucky him, I thought. I carefully climbed onto the bar stool so not to scare him, though as soon as he saw my face he stopped everything he was doing and took his headphones off, his face lighting up immediately.
"Bails!" He cheered, embracing me in a bear hug. "Fancy some breakfast?" I couldn't understand why they were all being so nice to me, the place was a wreck and I had acted like such a fool. It took me a while to build up the courage to reply to him. I bit my lip and shook my head.
"Nah, I'm good thanks, Jai. I'm...I'm really sorry about last night, and the house. I'll pay for -" I didn't even finish my sentence before there was a piece of bacon being stuffed in my mouth.
"Stop talking, more eating." Jai commanded, still a with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes lightly, happy that I was still so accepted amongst the boys, but still wary that I had a few bridges to rebuild. Starting with Luke.
"Um...where's Luke? I feel like I need to talk to him." This time, it was Jai who rolled his eyes, and this time there was no remnants of a smile, just annoyance.
"After his stunt last night, he should be lucky he's alive." I didn't want to ask but I knew I had to. Everything was such a blur that it was hard to piece everything together.
"What actually happened, Jai?" It took him a minute or so to regain composure and answer me.
"Him and Casey go way back, like way way back, she was his first love but she broke his heart and now it's like she has this weird control over him even to this day." He shrugged. "I dunno Bailey, I don't think he intentionally wants to hurt you though. He's just a bit trapped. If she wants sex, she clicks her fingers and he goes running." With this, he picked up his bacon and left the kitchen, leaving me alone to plan my next move as if his comment meant nothing. It solidified what I already knew to be true, he didn't care for me one bit. Now all I had to do was confront Luke or leave Australia and forget the Janoskians ever existed.