6.

Jieun's POV

I wake up the next day, take a bath and change into my uniform.

Then i go to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for sehun.

I'm cutting some apples when...

"Hey." I jump a bit because of shock and accidentally cut my finger.

I turn around and surprisingly, Sehun stand behind me, ready in his uniform and his bag on his shoulder.

I sigh in relief and forgot about my poor finger...

"Jieun, your hand..." "hmmm?"

Without any words he guide me to the sink and wash my finger gently and that makes my heart race.

"Th- thank you."

"Your welcome" he finish putting bandage on my finger.

He sit on the chair and i set the table. I put the food on the table and stand beside him, wait for him to finish his breakfast.

A few minutes past and he hasn't touch his food.

"Mr. Sehun, is there something wrong?"

"No, no. It's fine." He sigh.

I know that there's something wrong with him.

"Jieun.."

"Yes mister?"

He turn to me with his half-closed eyes.

"I don't feel like to go to school today." He whined like a 5 years old kid.

I touch his forehead and yes, he has fever.

We go back to his room. He took off his blazer and lie on his bed, closing his eyes and hugging himself.

I pull the blanket to cover his body, and i quickly took a towel and warm water.

I walk back to the kitchen and search some medicine. I took his untouch breakfast when someone stop me.

"Is that for sehun?" A woman at her 40 asked.

"Yes. He's not feeling well right now."

"Did he argue again with his father?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know. But i saw some bruise on his cheeks."

"Just let him rest then. He always like that after argue with his dad." She smile.

"You must be Jieun, right? Sehun's personal assistant?" She continue

"Yes, my name is Lee Jieun. It's nice to meet you..."

"Im Yera. I'm the head maid here." I nodded.

"Jieun, can i ask you a favor?" I looked at her.

"Always take care of him, will you? He maybe a bad boy outside but in fact he's just a innocent and lonely kid. Please don't leave him when he facing a hard time. Can you do that?"

"Why do you believe me that much?"

"I don't know. But i can feel it. I can feel that you are the one for him..."
.
.
.
i walk back to his room, thinking about aunt yera said earlier.

"No!" I heard scream from sehun's room and quickly run to his room.

There, i saw him sitting on his bed, breathing heavily.

"Sehun!" I run to his side and i can see clearly that his forehead full of sweats.

I sit beside him and pat his shoulder. "It's okay, Sehun, it's okay."

After a minute, he start to breath normally. i get up from his bed and take a shirt from his closet.

"You need to change. I'll wait outside, just call me when you're done."

He nodded and i walk outside.

A few minutes later, the door open, revealing sehun.

"You can just call me, why did you walk here? You need to rest." I scold him.

He just smile weakly and i sigh. "Come on, lets get inside."

I made him sit with his back leaning on his bed. I touch his forehead and it's still burning.

"Is there anything you want?" I ask him.

He just shook his head and pat the space beside him.

"Come here." I sit beside him.

He put his head on my shoulder.

"My dad..."

"He force me to run his business. He always made me to do the things i don't like."

"When i was 6, i met this girl. She was singing a song under the big tree and i fell in love with her voice. I always come to that place without her knowing and listen to her voice."

"I still remember, on the 5th day i came to that place, my dad caught me and i'm not allowed to go to that place anymore. I became sad. So i secretly sneak out from this mansion, hoping that someday i'll met that girl again. But she never came after that"

"I stop to come after a year, and dad force me to study about business ever since..."

There's a long silence between us.

I tilt my head carefuly and saw him fall asleep. Then i remember about aunt yera said earlier.

"He maybe a bad boy outside but in fact he's just a innocent and lonely kid."

I slowly move his head from my shoulder and made him lie on his bed.

I fix his blanket when suddenly he grab my wrist.

"Don't go." His eyes begging like a 5 years kid.

I sit beside him. "Don't worry, i won't go anywhwere. Just sleep, okay?" I pat his head with my other hand and he close his eyes again.

I caressed his hair until my eyes getting heavy and heavier until i fall asleep beside him.