7.

A few days later...

"Jieun, come on."

"Take the trolly."

"Where's the shopping list?"

"No no, Jieun, not that. But 'that' one."

I follow him anywhere he go and take everything he wants.

Today his friends is coming to his mansion and we have to cook for 12 people.

"Sehun, what will you do with this?" I ask after get in to his car.

"I don't know, i can't cook." He buckle his seatbelt.

"Then, who is... don't tell me that i have to cook for 12 people??" I ask him in disbelief.

"Ah, of course... not jieun. Let the other maid cook and you just enjoy it with me and my friends." He drove off from the supermarket.

"But i'm off today. I'm just accompany you, that's all."

"What? Where are you going? Why don't you tell me?" He's acting like a possessive boyfriend now.

"I already told your mom."

All the way home, he whined like a little kid and i found it cute.

What? Cute??

I mentally slap myself...

We arrive at his mansion and i help him to bring the grosery inside the house.

"Oh hyung." I see one of his friend, Luhan.

"You are early." They do a bro-fist. "Hello Jieun." Luhan wave to me.

"Hello, sunbae-nim." I smile to him.

"No need to be formal, just call me Luhan, or oppa will do." He wink at me and sehun give him a death glare.

I chuckle at those two. "I have to go now." I bid my goodbye to sehun and luhan. Luhan wave to me with a big smile on his face while sehun just nod without saying anything.

I walk out from his mansion, enjoying the cold breeze when my phone ring.

"Don't come home late..."

I smile looking at his text.

I just reply "okay" and put my phone into my bag.

Suddenly there is a black limo stop beside me.

Someone get out from the car and i know him as mr. Kim.

"Ms. Lee, mr. Oh wants to see you."
.
.
.
.
.
We arrive at an expensive restaurant.

The waiter guide to a VIP room.

"Thank you." I said to the waiter and he bow to me.

I get in to the room and see mr. Oh already sit there.

"Please take seat ms. Lee."

I sit across him.

"Let's just straight to the point." He start.

"I'll give you anything you need but you have to quit your job and stay away from my son."

"But sir..."

"I know you don't want to go home, so i bought you a new apartment." He throw a bunch of keys infront of me.

"I'll give you more."

That's it, i have to defend my pride.

"With all respect sir, i won't accept that. Beside i didn't do any mistake, why i must quit this job."

There's a long silence between us. I stand up.

"If that's all you want to say then i'll leave now." I bow a little to him and leave him there.

"How about i give a job to Lee Jaebum?" I stop when i heard my father's name.

He stand up and tap on my shoulder. "Just tell mr. Kim if you change your mind and don't say anything about this to Sehun." He left me alone.
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun's POV

It's weird...

She's been avoiding me after her day off.

And now she's quitting her job as my personal maid...

Did i do or say something wrong to her?

"Jieun, tell me the reason." I grab her wrist.

"No reason, i'm just tired working for you. Now let me go." She try to loosen my grip.

"Don't lie to me." I look into her eyes.

"I'm not lying to you, okay."

"Then why?? Why did you quit your job like this??" I yell at her and tighten my grip.

"I'm sick of you ! I'm sick with your behavior ! Starting from now let's just stay away from each other or just act like in the past when you bully a poor girl like me." Then she push me and she walk away.

I just stand there, looking at her back fading away from my sight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Monday come again. This is the first day of my school without Jieun.

It's just a week and i already feel comfort around her and she asked me to act like before when i like to bully her?

I sigh and get ready for school.

I don't touch the breakfast and just drink a glass of milk.

I quickly go to school, hoping that i will see jieun in school.

And my wish come true...

I see Jieun walk in the school hall with luhan hyung, talking and laughing to each other.

"Hyung!" I call luhan and run to him.

"Uhm, i gotta go. See you later, luhan." She bid goodbye to luhan. Just to luhan while i'm standing beside him!

"Sehun!"

"What?" I ask to luhan, annoyed.

"I already call you for three times, Sehun. Come on."

Lunch break...

I just get out from the restroom when i see jieun, talking normally to luhan and xiumin.

So, she's serious about what she said...

Alright, i'll do what she want then...

As long as i can talk to her, even it means i have to bully her, again...