9.

Jieun's POV

They always together nowadays.

I don't know why, but my heart always shatter everytime people talk about them.

About how lovely they are, how they perfect for each other...

Even just hearing their name makes my heart shatter.

Sehun and Suzy...

But i don't have the right to be jealous or something.
No, of course i'm not jealous or something...

"Hey, poor girl..." he smirk.

"Hello, rich boy.." i reply coldly

"Whoa, now you can talk back to me." He take a step closer and i step back.

I feel someone watching over us. Yes, these days in school, i always have this feeling. I think sehun's father sent his man or pay some student to spying on us. I don't know.

"Sehun, please just stay away from me." I beg to him

"Why should i stay away from you?"

"Why don't you just go to your girlfriend?" I roll my eyes

"Are you jealous?"

"N-no, of course not!" He sigh.

"Jieun..." he caressed my cheek. "Can you just tell me everything?"

"I can't Sehun, i can't..." i push him away and leave him there.

I run out from school and stop at the nearest park.

"Ms. Lee, please come with us," two men in suit force me to get in the car.

They bring to me a park, a little far from school.

"Miss, we are here."

I get out from the car and they drove off, leaving me there, alone.

Not so long after that, another car arrived and guess what?

It's mr. Oh...

"Didn't i told you to stay away from my son?" He said straightly.

I look down, not wanting to face him. "I'm sorry, sir."
.
.
.
.
.
After that day, i try to avoid sehun more.i come to school as late as i can. I always hide somewhere at school when it's lunch break. I quickly run out from school when the bells ring.

It's hard. And sehun making things harder because he always come to the cafe where i work.

"Nana, i think i have to find another job."

"What? But why??"

I sigh. I tell her about the incident with sehun's father.

"And you see, he's making things harder for me. he always come to this cafe, almost every day!"

"Don't just run away like that Jieun. I told you, he likes you."

"He has girlfriend, remember? Bae Suzy. I'm nothing compare to her." I sigh but she just smirk.

"Soooooo, you are jealous~." She say playfully and i instantly blush.

Stupid me and my mouth...

"Listen to me, okay? He likes you, you like him. All you need to do is fight together, you know what i mean, right?"

"But..." the sound of the door cut me. Nana poke me and pointed at the door. "He's here. Now go," she slightly push me.

I follow him to the table near the window. He always sit there everytime he come to this cafe.

But today is a little bir different. He's wearing a suit that looks good on him.

"Can i take your order, sir?"

"One green tea milkshake." He smile to me.

I give him the drink and walk back to the cashier. I look at him. The way he sit, the way he drink. I admit, he's handsome. And actually he's really a good guy. I keep looking at him playing with his phone.

"Stop admiring him, will you?" Nana's voice snap me into reality.

I glance st him again. He's on the phone and i can see anger on his face.
He take his wallet, pull out some cash and put it on the table and leave in hurried.

I wonder where will he go...

Sehun's POV

I ruffle my hair, feeling frustated. How come i didn't realise it? All this time, Jieun avoiding me because of my father!

"Damn it!" I hit the steering wheel.

"Come here now, or i'll do something to Lee Jieun..."

My father's word keep ringing in my head as i drive faster to the place he mention earlier.

I arrive at the place and get in after park my car. There i saw my parents, and Bae's family. I politely greet my parents and suzy's parent and sit beside my mom.

"You are really handsome, Sehun." Mrs. Bae smile to me.

"Thank you auntie, you are beautiful as always."

We start to eat while my father and suzy's father talking about business and our mothers talking about woman things.

After we finish the meal, my father start talking.

"We decided to arrange you two into a marriage."

"What??" Me and suzy shout together.

"Dad, i don't want this." I say rudely.

"Sehun! Where's your manner?" My father scold me.

"Appa, eomma, i need to tell you something." Suzy say to her parents.

"I have a boyfriend."

"Why didn't you tell us? We are truly sorry, i think we need to talk about this first." The bae's bid us goodbye.

"Yeobo, why so sudden?" My mom ask.

"It's for our business, and sehun! You must do what i say, understand?"

"No dad, you can't control me! This is my life! You can't force me to do anything you want!"

He slap me hard. I can taste my own blood.

"Yeobo!" My mom hold my father's hand.

I left them there. I quickly drive to jieun's work place. I really need her right now.

I lean on my car, waiting for her to finish her work.

I see her and her friends walk out from the cafe and i can tell that she's shock to see me there.

"I'll go first." I heard her friends bid goodbye to her.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?" She approach me.

I pull her into my embrace, securing her in my arms. And i realise that i really miss her.

She's shock at first but she slowly hug me back.

"Sehun, what happened?" Her voice full of concern.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what sehun?"

"All this time you avoid me just because my dad told you so..."