10.

Jieun's POV

We arrive at my house but no one of us start talking. My father is out of town for work.

I make some hot chocolate while he follow me everywhere.

"Sehun." I turn around.

"What?" He say innocently.

"Just sit quietly, will you?"

"I don't want to." He whine and pout. This kid, really...

"Fine, it's done anyway. Come, let's sit."

I lead him to the couch and bring two glasses of hot chocolate, put it on the table and i sit on the couch. Sehun sit beside me,

"Now, spill it." I sigh. I know i can't avoid him anymore.

"What do you want to know?"

"What did my father say to you?"

"He said that i have to stay away from you."

"And? I know my father, he must be gave you something, right?"

I nod. "He gave my father a job in his company." I look down and play with my finger.

"That's it? That's why you avoid me??" i nod again.

"So, did you work as my personal maid and get close to me just for money?"

I look at him in disbelief. How can he say something like that when he doesn't know about my past?

"If i pay you, much more than my father pay you, will you do what i say?"

That's it. "Get out." I said coldly.

"What? You want money, right? I'll give it to you. How much do you want?"

Without to much talking, i push him to the front door and slam the door infront of his face.

Sehun's POV

Shit, why did i say something like that??

"Jieun..." i knock at the door. "Please open the door. I'm sorry." I knock at the door non stop.

"Jieun, open the door."

"Go away, sehun." Her voice full of anger.

I ruffle my hair. I need to give her some time. I slowly walk to my car and get inside.

After looking at her house for the last time, i drove off to my house.

Jieun's POV

After he leave my house, i call Nana.

"Hey, Jieun what's up?"

"Nana, are you at your apartment?"

"Yes, i just finish my bath, why?"

"I'll tell you later, be there in 15 minutes, okay?"

"Okay."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"He what??" I told her everything.

I cry. I can't hold my tears anymore. My mind keep replaying his words. It hurts. I don't know why but his words are hurting me.

"Hey, don't cry." She hug me and i cry harder. I cry and cry, hoping that this hurting feeling will go away with the tears.

"Let it out. I'm here with you." She pat my back and patiently wait for me to stop crying.

After 15 minutes, i finally stop crying. I'm tired of this drama.

"You better rest now. You have school tomorrow. Come on, i'll take you to the guest room."

She take me to the guest room. I lie down on the bed and she pull the blanket until it reach my chin.

"Sleep well, bestie."

"Thank you, bestie." After that i close my eyes and fall asleep.
.
.
.
I open my eyes when i heard the door open. It's Nana.

"Good morning!" She say cheerfully.

I smile weakly. I want to sit but my head is very heavy and hurts. I close my eyes again.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She sit beside me.

"My head hurts." She put her hand on my forehead. "You have fever. Should i stay here with you?"

I shook my head. "You have to school, Nana. Beside it's just a slight fever. It'll go away." I smile to her.

"Are you sure?" I nod again.

"Okay. If you need something just call me, okay? And i will tell the boss that you are sick." I nod again.

"Just rest. I'll make some porridge for you and after that i'll leave for school. Get well soon." She fix my blanket and leave.

I close my eyes and fall asleep again.

I wake up around 12 PM because my phone is ringing.

There's a text in my line from Nana, asking me if i'm okay. I reply her and tell her not to worry about me.

There's another message and it's from Sehun,

'Where are you?'

'Why is your house empty?'

'You didn't come to school?'

'I need to talk to you.'

'I'm sorry about yesterday.'

Suddenly my phone ring again. It's a call from Sehun. I decide to ignore the call.

Sehun's POV

I call her but she's not answering.

This morning i came to her house but it's empty. I also came to her class but i didn't see her bag on her seat.

I keep calling her but still no answer.

I ruffle my hair, frustated.

"Hey, what happen?" Luhan aprroach me.

"Hyung, what should i do?" I tell him about yesterday.

"That's harsh, you know."

"I know, hyung." I sigh.

"Where's the other?"

"Ah, chanyeol and suzy together, the others are playing around at the basketball court."

"I have to go, hyung."

"Where?"

"Jieun's work place."

"I'll go with you."

We both go to the court first to bid goodbye to the others and head to the cafe.

I look around to search for jieun but i find nothing. Just a girl at the cashier who is glaring at me.

"Excuse me, do you know where Jieun is?"

"Why should i tell you?" She said coldly.

"Yah, you are so rude." Luhan glaring at her and yeah they are glaring to each other, ignoring me.

Suddenly her phone ring. I peek at her phone. It's Jieun.

The girl quickly take her phone and pick it up.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Have you eat?"

"Do you want me to take you to the clinic?" She look at us and she whisper something like 'be careful' before she hang up.

"Is Jieun alright?" I ask her.

"Why do you care?"

"Sehun come on." Luhan pull my hand.

"But hyung..." "no buts, just come with me."

We leave the cafe while that girl glaring at us.

"I've text my father's men to search to every clinic."

Did i tell you? This little luhan is the son of a gangster, but a nice one.

"Guess what?" He smirk and showing me his phone.

"Found her."