16.

Jieun's POV

"Where do you want to go?"

Now we are strolling at the park. Sehun didn't want to stay at the hospital any longer so he asked to discharge this morning.

I smile to him, "why don't we just go home so you can rest?"

"But i want to spend more time with you." He whine and pout. I just chuckle. He is a year older than me but he act like a little brother.

"Oh, let's sit there!" He drag me to an empty bench under the big tree and we sit there.

"Uwaaaa, it feels nice." He squeal, raising his hands into the air and then lean his head on my shoulder.

"Sehun..."
"Your father told me everything yesterday,about your sister."
"And i already told him about your condition." I wait for his reply but he just sigh and lift his head.

"I don't want to talk about that."

I look at his side profile and smile. I pat his head. "Just promise me you will talk nicely to them, okay?" He look at me, smiling and nod.

Suddenly he nareow his eyes. "What is it?" I'm curious.

"Cotton candy ! Let's buy one!" He drag me again to the cotton candy seller.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sehun, what are we doing here?" We are infront of his mansion right now.

"You will come with me." He take me into his mansion and there are his parents and a girl around 22 sitting in the living room. His mother notice us.

"Sehun, we've been worried about you." She come and hug him and look at me.

"Jieun, long time no see." She hug me and i hug her back. After we relase the hug, sehun quickly take my hand and hold it tightly.

"Sehun..." his father call him and the girl stand up.
"We need to talk." His father walk to his office room and the girl follow him.

"Sehun," i call him and he look at me, "remember to talk nicely,okay?" I smile and pat his head. He smile weakly and go to his father office room.

"Jieun." His mother gesture me to sit with her. She hold my hand. "Thank you."
"Thank you for bringing sehun back," she continue.

"It's okay auntie." I smile to her.

"I bet you already know about sena, right?" I nod. I don't know what to say.

"Alright, since sehun and sena are back plus you are here, i will cook something for dinner."

"Let me help you, auntie."

We both go to the kitchen and prepare the dinner.

Sehun's POV

"Sehun, this is your sister, Sena." My father introduce her to me and she offer her hand. She smile to me. "Hello."

I take her hand. "Sehun." And release it immediately.

I know, i promised Jieun to talk nicely to them but what can i do? The woman that i thought is my father mistress is actually my sister! Well, step sister, but i don't like the sound of it. I shrug when i hear my father sigh.

"Sehun..." he call me.
"Appa, it's okay. I know it's hard for him." She say to my father while patting my shoulder.

"Okay, i won't force you. But i want to tell you that she's staying with us. Is it okay with you?" He ask me and i just nod. My father sigh in relief and smile to me.

"Just rest for now, Sehun." My sister say to me. I just nod again and excuse myself.

Jieun's POV

"Can i help with something?"

"Sena, you can just rest. I know you still tired." Auntie say.

"It's okay eomma, i want to help too." She whine, reminding me of Sehun.

"Oh, you are sehun's girlfriend, right?" She ask me and i instantly blush.

"You two are dating now?" Auntie squeal.

"Of course, eomma. They are wearing the couple bracelet and ring. I'm Sena by the way." She offer me her hand and i take it. "Lee Jieun."

"You are so pretty." She pull me into a hug. "Sena, i want to hug her too." Auntie whine snd we both just chuckle.

"Jieun, can you stay with Sehun? I will help here, okay?" Sena say and push me out of the kitchen.

I chuckle and walk to sehun's room. I knock at the door but there's no answer so i slowly open the door and get in. I walk to his bed and see him sleeping with his back leaning on the bed board.

He must be uncomfortable to stay in that position so i call him softly.

"Sehun..." he doesn't budge.

"Sehun..." i call him again and he open his eyes a little. "Hmmm?"

"You should lie down when you sleep." He nod and lie down. He sleep again.

I stare at him and caress his face. He looks so tired.
I stop caress his face because i don't want to wake him up. He move a little and open his eyes slowly.

"Sorry, did i wake you up?" He shook his head and sit. He take my hand and hold it tightly.

"Sehun, is everything okay?" I start to worry when he stay silent. I lean closer and touch his forehead and then mine. He's not sick.

"Sehun, say something..." i shook his shoulder and he just chuckle.

"What so funny?" I pout, knowing that he's just joking around.

"Nothing. I just want to check if you care about me?" He wiggle his eyebrow and i scoff.

"If i didn't care about you, i won't be here, you moron." I hit his arm and roll my eyes.

He pout and stay silent.

"Sehun..." i poke his arm.

"Sehun..." i poke his cheek.

If he choose to stay silent then i'll just tease him.

"If you don't want to talk to me then i'll just leave then."
I stand up and walk to the door.
When i'm about to reach the door, he grab my wrist. I hold my smile, putting a poker face and turn to him.

"What?"

"Don't leave. I do want to talk with you." He whine and i secretly smile. He pull me to his couch and we sit side by side.

"So how was it?" I ask him about the talk earlier and he just shrug.

"Sehun, you promised me to talk nicely remember?"

He nod. "But since i wasn't in the mood to talk, i just stay silent. But i did talk when i tell her my name and i did it nicely." He smile like an innocent kid.

This kid really. But i just let it pass since i know that it must be hard for him.

"Hey, let's go down and have dinner." I pull him from the couch but he doesn't budge. But suddenly he pull me back and hug me in an awkward position. My heart start to beat faster and i'm sure my face is red now.

"Jieun, thank you."

"For what?"

"Thank you for always be there for me even i hurt you so much in the past and i'm sorry for that."

I release the hug. "Don't say that. I already forgive you back then. There's no need to say sorry anymore." I smile and peck his cheek.

"Then i'll just say how grateful and thankful i am to have you in my life and one more thing..."

I wait for him to finish his sentence. He smike to me and he suddenly peck my lips.

"I'll say that i love you and only you for the rest of my life..."