17.

Jieun's POV

It's sunday ! Yeah! But i wake up early since my mom stay here last night. I want to make breakfast for us. I get up, brush my teeth and wash my face then go to the kitchen. But to my surprise, my mom already preparing for breakfast!

"Eommaaa..." i whine.

"Jieun, why are you so early?" My mom ask while setting the table.

"I want to cook some breakfast." My mom chuckle

"Well, you can do it next time, okay?" She ruffle my hair and i help her to set the table.

Yes, my parents decide to re-marry next week. It's not going to be a big party. Just a family dinner.

"Eomma, why don't we go to buy you a dress for next week ?"

"Well, should we?" She wink at me. "And we should buy a new one for you too." She beam.

"I'm so excited!" I squeal and run to my parents room to wake my dad. We eat breakfast together as a complete family.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jieun, how about this one?" She show me a red dress but no, it's not my style. So i just shook my head. I already try so many dresses but it's not match for me.

Suddenly my phone ring. It's sehun.

"Hello."

"Jieun, where are you? Why don't you reply my text?" He whine and i chuckle.

"Sorry i didn't look at my phone. I'm at the mall. What is it?"

"What?? Mall?? With who??"

"Chill sehun. I'm with my mom." I move my phone to the other ear and looking at the dresses.

"Ah, is that so? I'm relieve now..." he chuckle.
"Jieun, i think that dress you are holding right now suits you perfectly."

How does he know that i'm looking for dress? I look around and found him outside the store, waving his hand and smile to me.

I lift the dress and mouth him 'this one?' And he nod. I smile and gesture him to wait.

"Eomma, how about this?" I show my mom the dress.
"It's pretty, come on try it." She push me to the fitting room.

I try the dress and yes it suits me perfectly(in media). I open the fitting room and my mom immediately squeal.

"You're so pretty!" She spin me around.
"Really?" She nod. "I'll take this one." My mom say to the sales woman and walk to the cashier.

I look around and search for sehun but he's nowhere to be seen. I sigh. I want him to see me wearing the dress he chose for me.

"Why you look so sad?" I hear a familiar voice. I look up and see sehun with two cups of bubble tea in his hands. I smile and shook my head.

"This dress is really pretty." He say but his eyes never leave mine.

"Is it the dress or me?" I blink my eyes and he chuckle.

"It's you. The dress is pretty because you are the one who wearing it. Happy?" He hand me one of the bubble tea.

"Hold it. I'll go change first" i get in to the fitting room and wear my outfit. I give the dress to the sales woman.

"Here." He hand me the bubble tea with the straw.

"Thanks. Where did you go?" I take a zip of the bubble tea.

"Taking these bubble tea from luhan hyung." He grin widely.

"Luhan is here? Where is he?" I look for luhan.

"Yah, don't look for another man when i'm right here, standing infront of you." He pout and drink his bubble tea. He looks really cute in his casual outfit (in media).

"Jieun, let's g- oh, who is this?"

He bow politely. "Good afternoon auntie. I am Jieun's boyfriend, oh sehun." I hit his arm and blush after hearing "boyfriend" word.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me that you have a handsome boyfriend, Jieun?" She tease me.

"Eomma...." i pout. "Okay, okay. I'll go first. Take your time. And sehun, you should come to dinner with us. I won't accept any rejection. I'll go now, bye lovebirds." She wave to us.

"Wow, your mother is cool." He give me two thumbs up. "Because she said that i am handsome." He cup his face and i flick his forehead. He wince in pain and rub his forehead. We walk around the mall and chatting casually.

"Jieun, i need to go home." He look at his watch.

"Why?"

"I can't go to your house looking like this! I'll meet with your parents, at least i need to wear something formal."

I burst into laugh. "Yah, don't laugh at me." He pout.

"Fine, fine, do whatever you want then." I chuckle.

"Come on, i'll take you home first."

Sehun's POV

What should i wear?

I throw all the things in my closet and can't find something nice!

I ruffle my hair in frustation.

"You will go bald if you ruffle your hair like that."

"Noona, i don't know what to wear." I whine.

She chuckle. "Sehun, no matter what you wear, she still love you."

I blush. "Noona, please don't tease me."

She laugh. "Fine, why don't you just wear that?" She point at my black shirt and leave my room.

That's my sister. She always give me a solution. I quickly change, take a photo and send it to jieun. She reply me with a lot of thumbs up. I chuckle and reply to her.

'Be there soon...'

I go downstairs and greet my family.

"Appa, eomma, noona, i'll go now. Wish me luck." I wink to them and they just chuckle.

"Bring Jieun here for dinner next time, okay?" My dad warn me.

"Okay, appa." I wave to them.
.
.
.
I arrive at Jieun's house early and i'm nervous. Really nervous!
Chanyeol hyung said that girlfriend's father are the most scary things in the world. He said that after meeting with suzy's father.

I calm down myself and check my appearance once again and push the bell.

I was hoping that Jieun will be the one who open the door but i'm wrong.

It's her father!

"So, you are Jieun's boyfriend?" He said sternly

I gulp...