The Spoiled Brat

Adrian Evaristo is from one of the richest family in Japan. These kind of families are rare in Japan, 40% of the population in Japan are Yakuza or Gangsters, 33% of it are simple people, 16% are people who live in a temple, 7% are poor people and the rest are the Rich Families.

Axel Evaristo and Mrs. Evaristo are Adrian's Parents. (A/n: that's my friend's name that's why I'll leave his future wife a mystery since he is still young XD ) Adrian is a 19 years old boy that lives in a place where you can get anything. . . that's why. . he got bored.

One night, he sneak out of his house and visited the outside world. . he was so astonished for meeting and seeing new things but still hates the dirt. He doesn't have a Mysophobia but he just. . doesn't like dust and dirt. Yah' know. . Rich kids. .

At that night, he saw a black car stopped in front of him. He was curious and wondered why ? And then these two men opened the door and dropped out. They stood in front of Adrian and took him by surprise. He's still wondering why he is caught. . not struggling.

And then he realized that he is being kidnapped. But he think like a smart kid and sat there quietly until they arrived where they're going. A 19 year old kid will struggle and scream for help like a little girl ? How ridiculous.

He was brought inside of a dumped factory blindfolded. He was still quiet. "What does the rich son of Evaristo doing outside so late at night, hm ?" A hoarse and deep voice asked Adrian.

"What do you care ?" Adrian asked back with a boastful tone.

"Oh ?" He snapped his fingers one time and then one of his men took of Adrian's blindfold and then as he look at the guy on his front. Two guys held both of his arm and that took his attention out of the guy in front of him.

"Even if you hold my arms that tight or not, I'm still a weakling you know. ." he mumbled to himself.

"Don't forget about me, baby-faced Evaristo." Adrian got angry from what he heard and look at him with eyes filled with anger.

That guy was the son of a Yakuza who beat up people he see on his path. . but Adrian didn't fear him, instead. . he smiled.

"The fuck you smiling about, kiddo ?" The son of a Yakuza asked with a disgusting tone and Curious reaction.

"You're Mine."