That Time. .

ADRIAN's POV

Kazuyoshi immediately grabbed me by my arm and drag me to his car. . or one of those Black Benz. . but the one I'm currently in has the feint smell of Kazuyoshi like it's somehow. . comfortable. . . this fragrance is the one I like.

but That Time ? well. . it's kind of. .you know. . well, the three of us soon forget about that. . it's not counted as a first kiss, right ? And speaking of first kiss. . Kazuyoshi has a lot of kisses coming from every girls and guys he already dated from the past. . maybe this one. . this kiss. . it's one of it. .

. . .one of the 'don't-care' kiss. .

I mean. . one of his kisses that doesn't mean anything, right ? I know why Kazuya acted that way. . it's because I was kissing her beloved brother. . . in front of her !! Aside of that, he only wanted to protect him from me but doesn't have the courage to slap me in front of his brother that's why all she did was yell at me and left me there. . . I mean. . left me and Kazuyoshi alone.

But even so, that's my First Kiss.

KAZUYOSHI's POV

That kiss. . it wasn't intention. I don't know why but. . I feel like my face is burning. . I feel so hot even in this cold season and I'm wearing my suit from one of the meetings my Dad arranged to us. And most of all. . looking at Adrian's reaction. . it seems like it's his First Kiss. . from a man. . that's why. . I'm asking myself right now. . . . . "why did I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach that I can't explain when I knew the fact that I was his first kiss ?"

So as soon as I questioned myself that thing I remembered ONE thing. . maybe you can say. . REALIZED one thing. THE FACT THAT HE'S STILL HERE INSIDE MY CAR !!

I don't know what's this feeling but I feel like. . there's nothing to say. . nothing to tell him. I'm too dumb to think of a topic !! I'm a useless human being !! Why am I created in this world !?

Maybe this is what you call. . awkward ?

I told myself that I will ask tons of things that I don't know from my pips in the house and if I still don't know what that is, I have to over exert them if I really have to.

Since. . this thing. . this feelings is serious.