The Gangster

Kuwaka-gumi is one of the Yakuza Families. Kazuyoshi Kuwata is the next head of the Kuwaka-gumi. As the heir, he told his men to get all the kids outside late at night and he'll beat them up as a celebration and meeting the son of Evaristo made his night. . or so he thought.

KAZUYOSHI KUWATA's POV

"You're Mine. ." this selfish, arrogant spoiled brat of Evaristo smirked and told me such beautiful words I've been meaning to say.

We're going to fight, is it not ? I snap my fingers 2 times telling them to let go of him and let us fight 'til death. As my men let go of him, his head was smashed on the ground. Geez this kid.

"I haven't even beat you up yet. . and now you have blood all over your face" what a wimp. "You're dead, baby-faced Evaristo" I smiled for my victory.

After that, he got up with his feet in the ground. . without a warning, he ran to my direction and grabbed my tie close to him with blood all over his face, heavy breathing coming from his bloody lips. . he smirked.

"I said YOU-ARE-MINE." My eyes widened. Why can't I move ?

My men draw their pistol guns and aim for this kid's head. "I can handle this. What's the catch sissy girl ?" I teased him. He got angry again and bit my lower lip I was left off flushed red.

"I'm a bait so catch it. ." said he,

"well I didn't quite catch that so I won't." I kid around and then he pushed me until I sat on my chair. This kid is a good seducer. He sat on my lap until our thing are touching. . . . . I mean. . yeah touching but we are both wearing clothes.

"Oh fuck. ." I mumbled. I wish he won't realize that my. . .

"Oh my, I guess you have a HARD time going on down there. Good luck taking care of that. Bye~" he waved goodbye and left.

I panted. "Boss he's leaving. ." one of my men reminded me.

"Give him a ride home. ." I ordered them.

"Yes boss." They soon left.

What the fuck happened just now ? I should have beat him to death until I have a chance but why ? Fuck !! I even got hard. . . . . . . . AAARGHH !!