The Kuwaka-gumi

Kazuyoshi is thinking of telling his pips that he's already dating for REAL this time and wants to let 'em meet Adrian but he want his Ol' Lady visit home first before introducing his boyfriend in front of his pips and his ol' pops. . but he's in the meeting right now. . but then it ended pretty quickly.

KAZUYOSHI's POV

I had dated tons of people 'til I met the son of Evaristo--men or women, I didn't care what gender they were. . but all I just want is to screw them off.

Seishun-gumi is the name of my Ol' Lady's Group. She's the second head of the Yakuza Fam. Kuwaka-gumi is the third one. My Old Folks are the head leader of their Group. . so maybe I'm a bred of two Yakuza Leaders ?

My Mom has the blood of having those Twin DNAs. . that's why. . I have a twin sister. Her name 'ss Kazuya Seishun. The next leader of the Seishun-gumi. Yah' wondering why 'ss she haven't appeared ey ?

Yanno'. . she's not in Tokyo right now. . she's at Okinawa. I wonder why would she work hard just to study. . and also, over there ? I actually don't know myself. . maybe she wants to learn somethin' not like the old folks here in the Kuwaka-gumi and Seishun-gumi. They are all stupid after all. Heh. . !

It was rather late right now. . I wonder how is he ? I miss my guy. . I ain't gonna sit here and wait for what'll happen. . 'cos thinking about him. . it's just. . urgh. .

I escaped at the house through the tree beside of the veranda. I wanna meet him right now. I ran and ran as fast as I could until I reached their small Mansion. .

Wonder why they call this Mansion ? I know this house 'ss tall and all but. . it looks small unlike my house, it's rather spacious and the second floor 'ss just yah' know. . like. . only for me and my pop's room.

Visiting a lover's house in this kind of day and time. . it's the first.