The Secret

Adrian started talking like a man letting his parents and his girlfriend meet each other for their Marriage.

But. . . NO.

ADRIAN's POV

I'm the selfish spoiled brat type wanting to tell my own parents if I want that guy, he should be mine. No arguments, no further conversation.

Bringing my little sheep out of his fence is a lot easier than I thought. This guy is interesting. I told him I'm claiming my scarf and Kuwaka-gumi's 1st heir. Well, only heir. . him of course.

He even told me like fck and stuff but. . what can I say ? I'm a selfish kid. I'm a spoiled brat. All I did was enter those unreasonable things in my ear and then exit in the other. Awe. . :'> isn't that sweet ? I used his car to drive from his house to mine. Of course I'm not the driver. Takahiro is.

My chauffeur is the guide. He drove my car but I'm riding a Yakuza car with the one I LOVE to tease~ oh wait, it should be "the one that I LOVE" but. . not yet.

I just told him on our first meeting he's mine because I only want to escape that dirty place. It's way too disgusting. . and also, being smart is not that easy when you're dealing with Gangsters like him. But my studies paid off. It's the good thing I studied.

AXEL EVARISTO's POV

Here I am. Sitting on a couch beside my wife. . fearing this Gangster right in front of us. MY SON IS LETTING HIS OWN PARENTS MEETING A GANGSTER AND INTRODUCING HIM AS HIS SOON TO BE BOYFRIEND !?

Adrian Evaristo is my only son. He's an only child. Why does he have to introduce a GUY to us !? Aaargh. . this young man is such a kid.

"So that's all Mama, Papa. From this day onwards, he's officially my boyfriend. . ." he smiled then his face begun serious all of the sudden and said "Deal with it."

Is he really my son ? Aaargh. . this kid. .

KAZUYOSHI's POV

What the hell ? These people are scared of me. . . . . or maybe scared of this kid.

Woah. .

PLEASE BE A DREAM !!

But. . he's good. I can train him to be a Yakuza like me. . . such a smart kid I am. HAHA !

"I don't think so. ." Adrian whispered to my ear.

WHAT !? HE CAN READ WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT !? This kid is a demon. He's one hell of a scary kid. But he is still young. I can deal with this kid. . I'm the man in this situation. . I'm the. . . . WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT !?!

ADRIAN's POV

We're here in my Mother's Garden. It's full of orchids and of course her favorite, roses. It gives off beautiful fragrance that's why I brought him here. To give him a tour in my house. We have a little Gazebo in the Garden beside these beautiful red roses, I sat inside the Gazebo and so he also did. . then we continued to talk about things. .

This Yakuza is one interesting guy. . I giggle. "Woah. ." he mumbled.

I look at his direction and saw him with this. . flustered and amused look on his dumb face. What's with him ?

"You chuckled. . laugh. . heh. . so cute." I blushed as he said 'cute'.

"HUH ?" I gave him this look to shut his mouth.

I know that he knows I hate being called cute, baby-faced or anything. . . . disgusting.

"I mean. . uh. . sorry. . it's just. . I mean, WHAT THE FUCK !? YOU'RE SO UGLY STOP GIGGLING LIKE A GIRL" he shouted.

"What. Did. You. Just. Said ?" I got angry more telling me those 'like a girl' things. .

But I didn't do anything. . it just reminded me all of the things happened in the past. I turned around; not facing his ugly face.

I was about to leave but then he said "what ? You're not gonna hit me or something ? You're not going to do things you do ?? You're not going to do anything ?" He asked.

It piss me off hearing him saying that. "What ? You want me to fuck you ?" Oh. So he's saying those things now, huh ?

"Try me."