The Unexpected

"I'm back at business. Heh. Miss my ol' bro. Where's that stupid brother of mine, anyway ?"

--------------------------

KAZUYOSHI's POV

I felt chills on my spine. I wonder why. . 'ss like, someone's watching me right now or. . talking about me. . or hunting me QnQ

But whatever it may be, this night. . wearing my black suit and my hair down. . I feel like a girl crossdressing as a guy. . but I--the timid guy in the family, just asked my lover if I could screw with him. . 'ss now waiting for his response.

"Yeah, sure. ." he responded after his pause. "Want to have it in my room or the Dining Room instead ?" He added with a cute smile.

"Wh-what ? We can do it in the Dining Room ?" I asked. . I feel my face burning up in embarrassment thinking of his body. . his voice. .

"Well, yeah. . that's why you call it 'dining room', is it not ?" He asked.

Wait, if we do it there, people might hear us doing it. . . . . I don't want to let anyone beside me, hear his moans and cute voice like telling me to go deeper or-- (oh wait, this 'ss. . urk. . let's put those things into your imaginations now haha I guess ?)

"N-no ! I want to do it in your room. . 'ss all. ." I blushed more.

"Well, okay. I'm just gonna clean my room so you can wait for me here. ." he smiled calmly.

'ss this not his first time getting fucked ? "I'll. . ! I'll help you. . with that . . !" I volunteer myself to help him.

"Suit yourself." After telling me that, he went inside of his room. . is it by chance. . he's nervous too ? It's our first time screwing together after all. .

As soon as I step foot inside his room, it was TOTALLY NEAT !! IT'S ALREADY FUCKING CLEAN !!

"Why aren't you moving ? You told me you'll help me clean my room. . it's a total mess can't you see ?" He started sorting things. .

"Can't I see ?? See what actually ??" Tch. I'm now pissed. He ruined the mood now. "I'm leaving" I mumbled. Tsk. I was really looking forward to screw him up.

"I'm sorry" he started hugging me all of a sudden and looked through me in the eyes with this cute puppy eyes.

Damn it. Maybe if I tell him he has somethin' in his eye or somethin'. . he'll close his eyes and then maybe I can hit the jackpot. . then I'll kiss him.

And so I did tell him he got somethin' in his eyes. . I even told him I'll take care of it. . or like. . I'll take it off but instead, he took out one of his little mirror from his drawer and used it to take off the dirt--WHICH I SAID THAT 'SS NOT EVEN REAL.

He really turns the mood off. "I really need to head home now. ." I sulked.

"So you aren't gonna eat me then. . ?" He sat on the bed with his legs open wide. His left hand touching his nipples through his clothes and the other is down there.

"Are yah' seducing me ?"