The Twins

Adrian is house arrest in the Seishun Group's house. "This house is 3 times bigger than ours" he mumbled.

"So what do you want from me, Seishun-chan" I asked.

"DON'T CALL ME SEISHUN-CHAN !!" she pouted.

She's cute. "But. . I still like Kazuyoshi's pouts than anyone." He grinned.

Loud footsteps were heard in the house's hallway and loud voice yelling Adrian's name over and over until he reached Adrian's room.

"Heyya." He said with a calm smile.

Kazuyoshi grabbed Adrian by his collar and got mad "why wonccha' fight back with this weaklings !?" He said filled with anger.

"Yoshi-nii. . !! I missed you soooo much !" Kazuya approached Kazuyoshi and hugged him.

"Kazuya, you're back ey ?" He grinned.

"Yah'. . ! Heard you went here to steal some of mah' clothes. ." she smirked evilly.

Kazuyoshi was startled "e-eyy !! Whaccha doing with my Adrian anyway !?" He changed the topic.

"Niichan is still Niichan" she sighed.

I sat beside the tatami door and waited for their conversations to end.

"So anyways. . I'm taking Adrian with me. We're going home. . NOW." Kazuyoshi was so pissed.

KAZUYOSHI's POV

Upon taking Adrian's arm and drag him home, Kazuya stopped me. Not expecting, stumbling down on Adrian and accidentally kissed him.

Adrian. . he's so shocked. Eyes widened up. Slender lips shaking. Beautiful hands touched his lips and think about the lips that touched his lips.

Kazuya was also shocked. Two hands in her lips, widened eyes and flustered cheeks. She got mad and raised her right hand but didn't continue to slap him.

Instead, she yelled "fuck you !!" She left the two of us in the room.

ADRIAN's POV

This feels so awkward. The first time. . I kissed. . . . .