29: City Hall

"Keep in mind, we are survivors! We can push the hunters out of the city! We'll show them that we won't back down. That they won't take what we have built! We are a nation. And we will win!" Ford said.

People began cheering. "Get in there and pick out a weapon. We're killing every single one of those bastards!" Ford said, pointing to the building. People began going inside.

"Ford!" Clementine called out. "Have you heard from that group we ran passed?" Ford placed his hand on her shoulder. "Clementine, the chief radioed us, and it didn't sound good. It sounded like they were surrounded. We're gonna try to find them, but no guarantee that the hunters kept them alive." Ford told her. "What does that mean?" Clementine asked.

"It means... it means that they most likely killed them. And your brother." Ford told them. Clementine watched as he walked away to get ready for the attack.

Abigail placed her hand on Clementine's shoulder. "I'm sure he's fine, Clem." She said. "I hope so." Clementine responded. "Come on. Let's get some ammo." Abigail said. "Yeah..." Clementine replied and followed Abigail to get some ammo.

==========

"Abigail! Are you okay?" Kendra asked her sister, cupping Abigail's cheek in her hand. "I'm fine, Ken, I'm fine. What about you?" Abigail said. "I'm fine." Kendra replied and the two sisters hugged each other. Clementine looked toward the armoury. Rifles, shotguns, pistols, automatics were all inside.

Clementine then glanced back at the siblings, reminding her of when Jake would hug her and tell her it would be okay. "Clementine, where's y'er brother?" Kendra asked as they broke the hug. "Ford told me that they were surrounded by hunters. They... might have killed them." Clementine told her. Kendra gave her a worried look. "We havta go out there, c'mon, let's grab some weapons." Kendra said and dashed over to the armoury.

Abigail and Clementine both shrugged. "Maybe somethin' happened between them when we were separated?" Abigail suggested. "Who knows?" Clementine said, shrugging again. "Well, let's grab somethin'..." Abigail looked at Clementine.

"Let's go save y'er brother."