6: Left Behind

Sarita gave Clementine another look of fear. "You... you..." Sarita whimpered. She looked at her arm again and let out another scream. Walkers gathered all around her and began chewing on her. Clementine watched as walkers tore flesh off of Sarita's arms and neck.

"Sarita?" A voice called out. Clementine recognized it as her brothers. Jake looked at his friend in shock and ran toward her. "NOO!" He shouted as he ran at them with his crowbar. "Where are you going?" Mike asked. "Jake!"

"You son of a bitch!" Jake cursed as he killed the first walker. He backhanded the second walker, and stomped on its head. Sarita whimpered in pain, and fell to the ground. Jake kneeled beside her, and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You ain't gonna die. You'll be fine!" He told her in full denial. Mike ran beside Clementine. "We have to move! There's too many..." He said and smacked an approaching walker with his hammer. Blood squirted out of Sarita's arm. "Come on, Sarita. Pull through!" Jake said. "Jake!" Mike shouted. "She's dead man!" He added.

Jake glared at him. Clementine frowned at her brother. "She was bit. I had to do it!" Jake looked at her. "How FUCKING DARE YOU Clementine?!" He shouted. "Jake! C'mon!" Mike said. "It isn't gonna go like this. Not again." Jake said to the dying Sarita. "I don't care what these fuckers are sayin', y'er gonna be fine." Jake said to her.

"Jake, she's going to turn. You can't save her. Please." Clementine said to Jake. "Don't let her kill you." She added. Jake looked up at her. Then back down at Sarita. Clementine raised the blade in the air again, and slammed it down into Sarita's skull. "Shit!" Jake shouted, looking into Sarita's lifeless eyes.

"What did ya just fuckin' do?" Jake said, giving his sister an evil glare.

Clementine looked at him with sad eyes. "What the hell is going on?" Mike questioned over Clementine's shoulder. "Ya piece a' shit! Why? WHY?" Jake said. Clementine kneeled down in front of her brother and placed her hand onto his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I had to do it. I don't wanna lose you." Clementine said. "Not again. Please, Jake." She said. Jake looked at her. "You stupid, FUCKING kid." He said to her, almost as if he forgot he was talking to his own younger sister.

Clementine backed away and gave Jake a sad look. "Jake! Clem! Dammit, guys. Come on!" Mike said, ripping Jake from Sarita's corpse. "This is on YOUR goddamn head, Clementine!" Jake said to her as he and Mike ran through the crowd of walkers. Clementine tried to keep up with them, but she soon fell behind them.