Chapter 6: Button

Chapter 6:

Macy P.O.V
-----------------

We did it.... we made a amazing looking dish of food to eat. Eric was great help with cleaning up the messes he made. I on the other hand laughed at him and ended up burning myself. Eric was blowing air on my finger as I told him it was okay, Eric managed to drop a whole bag of flour on the floor... are recipe didn't even need flour. But after all that and much MUCH more we made are food.

Mac and cheese.

I look at Eric his face is covered in flour, he looks at me my face is also covered in flour and then we laugh. We look back at what we made and back at eachother and laugh harder and harder. "All that for Kraft dinner Mac and cheese" He says between fits of laughter. I fall on the floor and just nod and clutch my stomach. I don't know why we find this so funny.

Once we calm are selfs down we eat are food. "So a date" I bring up randomly. He looks at me. "Yes a date" He says with a slight blush. Awe that's so cute. We finish are food, wash the dishes and take a shower. NOT together. I wear my own clothes this time. I blush realizing I hadn't took of his shirt even when Lanna and Chris were here. I slap my forehead.

I walk into are bed room to see Eric shirtless again. I don't mind though. I look at the floor and walk to the bed and sit down on it. "You don't mind if we share a bed today would you?" Eric asks. My head snaps toward him. "Um I-I don't know I-Uh To early f-for this rig-right?" I stutter insanely. "Please" He begs. I shake my head slowly. I look at him and regret it instantly it's now him giving me the puppy dog face. Awwww he looks so cute his hair is dripping wet, his green eyes are wide open and his cute little pink lips pouted. Sighing I give in. "Okay bu- he smiles and runs on the bed next to me- but this is my side that is your side".

He looks at each side then nods like a puppy, I pinch his cheeks I don't know why I just couldn't help it. He blushes..... again.

Erics P.O.V
----------------
|-/ ( Yup idek)

Im so glad she let me stay here, I can protect her this way. She yawns and rubs her hazel eyes. "Goodnight Eric" My heart races when she says my name. "Goodnight Macy" I say softly. She cuddles up in the blanket, yawning again and falls a sleep almost instantly. she is facing me I run my hand across her face. "I'll keep you safe from them" I whisper and kiss my finger tips then place them on her forehead. I tuck myself in and then sleep starts to take over.

Macy's P.O.V
----------------------

I wake up and press my head deeper into my pillow. These pillows are very comfy. And smell good too like vanilla and mint. "Morning" I hear Erics deep sleepy voice mumble and I feel my pillow start to rub my back..... Wait what! I tense realizing its Eric. I blush and look up at him. "Um g-good morning" I stutter. I try to wiggle out of his grip but it's not working... I have an idea. "Oh my god it's 10 already we missed the time for are date!" I lie. He stiffens and let's go of me and bolts up right to look at the time. "Ha Gottey" I say with a laugh and hop of the bed. He looks at me and shakes his head with a smirk. I walk over to the bathroom to take a shower, After my shower I blow dry my hair and straighten it, I don't know where Erics going to take me so I pick out a simple but put together looking outfit. I wear a black dress that is tight up to the waist then flows out, it's a little bit longer then mid thigh, I also put on a pair of converse and a jean jacket. Now makeup. I apply alight layer of foundation and concealer, on my eyes I blend a little brown into the crease and curl my lashes then apply mascara, I use some peach blush and a bomb highlighter, and on my lips a apply a pink tinted Chapstick. Simple but cute. once I'm happy with how I look I grab a bag and put eyeliner in it incase I need to spice things up and my Chapstick. I smile at the mirror and run down stairs I see a handsome looking Eric staring at me, he is wearing a white v-neck that fits VERY well if you know what I mean, black skinny jeans, and black vans. "You look great" I say shyly . He blushes and quickly looks away. he's a cutie. "You look beautiful" he says. I play with my hands and smile. He stares at me a little longer then snaps out of it. It's now my turn to blush. He walks over towards me I feel his hand slip into mine. "Are hands fit together perfectly" I say before I think. He laughs. "I gotta say we are the perfect fit" He smiles and squeezes my hand gently. We walk out the door and the cool air feels great on my skin from all that blushing. I see a limo parked in front of are houses gate. I squeal like a kid. "We're going on a LIMO!". He laughs and pulls me along. "C'mon... Button" He says. I tilt my head to the side. "Button?" I ask. He nods "Yes cause you are as cute as a button" he says while poking the tip of my nose. I laugh and get in the car, he slides in after me and closes the door. The driver starts the car and is now on the road. "Where are we going?" I ask. He shakes his head. "PLEEEEEEEAAAAASE tell me" I whine. He shakes his head again. I cross my arms, pout, and huff. "Fine" I say and pretend to be upset. I feel his arm around me I snuggle into him. "Don't be sad" He whispers and places his chin on top of my head. I nod my head and laugh. We sit like that for a while then the Limo stops and we get out of it. Eric holds my hand and pulls me to wear we are going, When we reach there I smile widely and butterflies smack against the walls of my stomach in excitement. "We're going to keep things simple and get milkshakes together, well you know if you want to we totally don't have to" Eric says while rubbing the back of his neck. I hug him he hugs me back. "I've always dreamed for a date like this kinda old fashioned I LOVE this".

Eric and I walk in and we order a large vanilla milkshake to share. We start drinking it and I moan. "This is soooo good" I say. He nods and takes another sip. I look at him and smile the machine did good for giving him to me.

Once we finish The milkshakes We walk for ten minutes to are next destination. "Rollerblading?" He asks. I smile and look down. "Uh I don't know how to rollerblade" I say awkwardly. "I'll teach you" he says. I nod, we walk into the biulding and Eric gets us roller blades. He helps me lace up my shoes then helps me up. We walk... well Eric walks as I kinda skid to the roller blading area, there are actually quite a few people here. I am about to fall down and Eric grabs my arms and steadied me. "I'm scared" I admit. "Don't be I've got you" He says and starts moving. I squeal and grip onto his shirt. Slowly I can move my legs on my own then I let go of Erics shirt, Eric lets go of one of my arms then the other and no win moving all by myself!

I smile and move a little faster then a little more then a little more, apparently I was going to fast and trip I was about to fall but felt two large hand grip my waist and pull me into a hard chest.

Except this chest wasn't Erics.

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile but I really hope you like this chapter

Love- P