9

Michael

I sat in the studio, and started writing.

I write the best songs when I'm pissed off, or upset.

But this time, nothing was coming to me.

I looked over as the door opened, and I saw Luke. He was wearing glasses today. I've never seen him in glasses before. He looks cute.

"I brought your coffee." He said softly, and sat it down on the table.

"I didn't ask for one." I said, and he nodded. "I know, but you always drink coffee when you're writing songs. Black coffee, one tablespoon of creamer, two sugars, extra foam." He said, and I smiled as he turned around.

"Thank you, Luke." I said, and he nodded, walking away from me.

"Please don't go." I said, and sat my guitar down. I stood up, and he slowly turned around.

"Look, we can make this work." I said, and he shook his head. "I'm gonna get fired." He whispered, and looked down.

"Nobody has to know about us. We can keep it a secret." I said, but he shook his head again. "If I'm gonna be with you, I don't want to hide it. I don't want a secret relationship." He said, and I nodded, understanding.

"Michael, I don't understand. Out of everyone you could have, why me?" He asked, and I smiled, taking his hand.

"Well, you're humble. You're ego is not bigger than your head. You help people even when you don't want to. You're so down to earth. You're the most beautiful guy I've ever seen, and you intrigue me. I wanna get to know you better." I said, and he blushed, looking down at the ground.

"And saying that, I want to ask you on another date."