12

Michael

I stopped by the mail room when I was done, and saw Luke on his phone.

"Ready?" I asked, and he looked up, nodding.

I grabbed his hand, and led him out of the building.

"Where are we going?" He asked, leaning on my shoulder. "That, my friend, is a surprise." I said, and he rolled his eyes, causing both of us to laugh.

"Than I guess the moment I give you that kiss will be a surprise." He said, and squeezed my hand.

"Gosh Luke. Now I'm nervous," I mumbled.

-

We stopped by my house and I had Luke change into one of my black t-shirts and a pair of basketball shorts. I did the same thing, and by now, I had him really confused.

"You know. I was just gonna take you out to dinner again, but I wanna do something fun." I said once I pulled into the parking lot of our destination.

I brought him to the jump park.

"Michael were both 20 years old. We're gonna get judged hard in there." He laughed, so I looked over.

"That's why I have the place rented out." I said, and his jaw dropped.

"I used to always want to come here. My mom would never let me." He said, and smiled.

"Welcome to your childhood, Luke Hemmings."

-

"Michael stop!" Luke yelled as I chased him around the trampolines. I grabbed his waist, and pulled him back, causing both of us to fall down. He landed on top of me, and couldn't stop laughing. He rolled off of me and laid beside me. We were both exhausted, and it was getting pretty late.

"This was the best date ever." He said, and looked over at me. He scooted closer, and one of his legs overlapped mine.

He's so sexy

I looked over at him, and he leaned in slowly. "We should probably get going." He whispered.

-

I pulled into his driveway, and looked over at Luke who was obviously pleased with the amount of teasing he's been able to pull off recently.

"You know, you drive me insane Luke. One minute you're extremely sexy and then the next you act like nothing happened. You confuse the hell out of me but I guess that's why I like you so much." I said causing him to smile.

My eyes widened as he hopped over the middle compartment, landing on my lap. He pushed me back against the seat, and kissed my lips roughly. I ran my hands down his back, and rested them on his hips as he kissed me like a pro.

About 12 seconds later, he opened the door, and stepped out.

"Well. This is my stop." He said, and innocently waved and smiled at me as he walked away.