11

Michael

We were in another meeting, and from where I was sitting, I could see Luke perfectly. He was leaning against the wall behind Jason. He looks so good.

He was wearing a plain black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and black jeans with vans. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having impure thoughts.

He glanced over at me and caught me staring. He blushed when I winked at him, and looked away again.

I picked up a piece of paper that was stacked in the middle of the table along with a huge sharpie.

I never really paid attention during these meetings, so why start now?

I started writing on the paper, and once I was done, I cleared my throat to get Luke's attention.

When he looked over, I turned the paper around, and he read the five words 'how about that third date?'

He smiled, and nodded, causing me to also smile.

-

"Two dates that close together? You're really eager for that kiss, huh?" He joked once we stepped out of the room.

"It's all I can think about." I whispered in his ear and placed a small kiss on the back of his jaw. "You look really freaking gorgeous today." I whispered before walking into the recording booth, leaving him in the hallway with a smile on his face.