Spring~Chapter Two

And with that the crowd in front of me, stared in shock. My forest brown eyes scan the people in front of me. How would they trust me? How would I get them to trust me? I just broke a rule, somewhat. The first to step forward was a blonde, with a smile for the whole guild. "Welcome to fairytail Oriander! I'm Lucy." Her smile grew, "Lucy Heartfilia, and I hope we can be friends." She sighed, eyes giving me a look that could make almost anyone relax. Almost anyone.
"Greetings Lucy Heartfilia, I am honoured to meet you. I have heard about your family, from some... Acquaintances," I tell her. Her smile drops for a moment. She reacts fast, and slaps a fake one back on.
"That's wonderful, who are these acquaintances?" She questioned.
"Some work partners," I say, leaving out some details.
I hear a cough behind me, "Bless you!" I blurt out, and turn to see a snow white haired lady stand with a stamp like box. A guild marker. On the top of the handle, was a small fairytail symbol. I smiled at her, my hope for acceptance growing.
"Hello Oriander. May I?" She offers, holding the marker closer to me.
"Sure... Can I have it on my ankle?" I ask, holding my hand close to my chest.  On my left side was where my heart lay. I raise my ankle to where the lady can see it. She places the marker on my ankle, the symbol coming out a pure white.
"There! All done," she exclaimed, "By the way, my name is Mira." Mira smiled at me. I smiled back, unsure if this was a fake one or real one.
"Hey! I'm Natsu, who are you?" A tall pinkette screamed at me. He ran as fast as he could towards me.
"I am Oriander Hikaru. It is nice to
meet you," I tell him. Natsu's head rolls back to laugh, and he didn't stop, no
matter how hard the others tried he still laughed. I giggled at all of their attempts. Natsu stops and looked at me.
"Good, so you really can smile," he added with a smirk. Unfortunately for him, my smile quickly turned sour as I realized that he could have stopped at any point.
For the next while people came by when they could spare the time. A couple I thought were dating was a blue haired girl named Levy, and a tall black haired guy named Gajeel. Levy was nice, but Gajeel seemed to be a lot of fun. Then was the guild drunk. Her name was Cana. She was kind, but her personality was every where. She left me more shy than anything else.
"Hey there!" A loud voice screamed at me, "Your Oriander right? My name is Alla Relle!"
"Nice to-"
"I love how short you are. My magic is water dragon slayer, and I can also use celestial bodies. Did you know I am a Sagittarius? I love bows and I have a re-equip Magic so that I can summon this super cool bow! I'm just like Sagittarius, right?"
"Yeah Alla you are-"
"I love dogs and cats and exceeds and fish and fairytail and dogs and food, but please remember that I hate any type of transportation. I get motion sick very easily. But it seems any proper dragon slayer does! Am I right?! Did you know I like yelling at the top of my lungs!"
"Really? I couldn't have-"
"Please don't get sassy or crazy or anything or sassy with me, okay? Are you okay? Are you?! Are you?! Well?! Well?! You haven't said very much, so are you-" her speech was cut short by me... And my fist. I gave her an uppercut so powerful , that I bet she just hit the roof.
"One! Don't get in my personal space. Two! Don't scream in my ear! Three! Don't ever, in your short existence, interrupt me. Ever! Do you understand Alla Relle?!" I ordered her, of course after she fell from the ceiling of the guild.
Her head slightly tilts up revealing a smile, "Sure thing, boss!" She whimpered, and slowly she put her head back down. "Let's be friends, okay?" Her muffled question barely made it to my ears, but it did.
I start to laugh. My insides about to burst. When I finally got my composure back, I told her this, "Sure, why not?"
I could bet one million jewels that she was now smiling, as she replied, "There's not one good reason to!"