Follow the Leader~Chapter Four

"Hey Ori," Alla called, "You wanna train with me and the dragon slayers?" She asked, but my eyes were locked on the sky. Such a bright colour, so when I glanced at her, she seemed so dull.
"Sure, some training sounds fun," I agree.
"Okay! We'll be in the north forest," she tells me.
"Hey Alla? Where are your shoes?" I ask the silly girl.
She glances down and then back up at me. A long smile fixes her face, and says, "My shoes are... Somewhere!" I shake my head. The girl was crazy.
I wander out to the north forest. No interruptions whatsoever. I find time to myself is quite therapeutic. The forest grows as I approach. At first there is no path in to the forest. Up until I get to a sharp bend in the road. It turns left so fast, I felt like I had been going straight the whole time. The path then leads into the forest. That forest road passes a large clearing. Four people waited for me.
"Hey guys, can I see what you can do before I start?" I ask the group.
"Sure we don't mind, right guys?" Alla asked the other dragon slayers. They all nodded their heads.
Quickly Natsu screamed, "fire dragon roar!" A trail of fire shot from his mouth. He shook his head and sent fire in all directions. Alla took some water from a near by stream and screamed, "Water dragon wing attack!" Successfully defending herself. Gajeel let his arm become iron and then, basically, hit the fire out of the air. Wendy took the easy way out and pushed herself up with her wind. I looked back at the path as they brawled. Lucy was strolling by.
"Hey there Lucy," I called the blonde. Her head flicked toward me. Her smile was small but more real than mine.
"Hey Oriander, I've been looking for Natsu. Charla wanted me to keep him" she gestured to the thing in her hands, "Away from her for the day," she told me. I glance at what she held, a small blue cat. I was told that there were three exceeds in fairytail. Were these them?
"Natsu is kinda busy right now," I tell her, and glance back to the dragon slayers.
"That's fine. Happy go watch Natsu." The cat perks up and its magic allowed it to fly using two wings. It shots over to watch the battling people.
"So Lucy, when did you join fairytail?" I ask her. Lucy's eyes go soft.
"Less than a year ago, when Natsu was taking a trip to find Igneel, his dragon. How he came to the conclusion that the dragon was sitting in the middle of the town is beyond me. But then again if he hadn't been so dull, I probably wouldn't be here right now. Now enough about me, what about you what did you do before fairytail?"
"Not much. Mostly realizing my potential," I told her, "I was part of a guild for a while. I don't really want to go into it. Sorry."
She nodded, "Leaving the guild was hard?" I nod. "That's fine! If it's touchy I won't dig," she giggles.
I heard someone yell my name, "Oriander! We gonna do this? Or not?" Natsu asked.
"Of course we'll do this!" I shout back. I pull out my twin  daggers. I keep both by my side at all times. The group smiles at me.
"What no magic, mouse?" Gajeel questioned.
"No," I said simply, "Not unless I really need to. Anyways I'm training myself today, and I'm just glad I don't have to go against one of my spirits."
The group stared at me. "Your a celestial wizard?!" The group screamed and I could bet all of magnolia heard it.
"Yeah, so?" I retorted.
"Sorry, we just... Celestial wizards are rare, and now our guild has two of them. Almost three. It's cool," Alla explained, she seemed happy, but surprised.
"Let's start! Take this!" I yell. My foot came in contact with her arm. Pushing off it, I landed next to Natsu and gave him a punch to the gut. A tunnel of wind blew my way. I dodge and it hits Gajeel instead. I slam into his side, winding him. I turn to Wendy and, regretfully, knock her to the ground.
Alla was the last one standing and I took a leap at her. She tried to punch me, but I slipped into her open arm and gave her a strong head butt. She hissed a swear, then stumbled back. I had at the least gotten everyone off balance. I was really happy with myself.
"Hey, did you think it was over?!" Gajeel shouted from behind me. I smile.
"Not at all." And with that I head back into the battle.