Meeting with a greeting~Chapter nine

Wind brushed my cheek. I was going to test out my newest-ish power.
"So Ori, what is it called?" Alla asked.
"Well, I call it hollow. It's kinda like armour, that's also a weapon." I explained. "I can show you my blue prints.... Nah that'll take way too long."
"Okay... So how do you use it?!" Alla asked.
"My second magic is take over. But my take over magic is a lost style that took me years of research. My celestial spirits looked, as well. The type of take over let's me make or imagine how I feel the takeover should be. But I have to write out it's fine details, or else it could kill me. On top of that you have to remember it. Good thing I have my memory." I explain. Alla still looked interested, but in a way, not. So I slow recalled the memories of it. I could feel the slow wind around me pick up speed. My arms started to feel heavy. The air moving around me was now a current of magic and I could feel a mask slowly form on my face. In an instant I stopped the wind. Alla look excited about the odd looking armor around me.
"Alla... What do you think?" My voice had turned into a deep husky one. The bone like armour, surprised me because before that time it always seemed more like rock. Was I getting softer?
A short chortle, distracted my thoughts, and Alla had the largest smile a person could have. "It looks like a bug!" Alla laughed.
"What? Would you rather I made it like a spider?" I shot a playful question.
"No way! I didn't even mean that!" She huffed and stuck a tongue out at me, before she turned and, if I didn't have a hearing perk from my take over, I would've never heard a small chuckle.
"Heh, do you want to see another one?" I ask.
Alla turned to me, with a smile and gleam in her eyes. "Yes! Which one is this?"
"I only have two more, one is the terrible treble. She-" I quickly go back to my original form. "- has a few powers. The second is one I call the healer, who is still under 'construction'. But that's about it." I explain.

"Can I ask you something personal? I know we're pretty good friends already, but you still haven't opened up to much. So are you comfortable with me asking?"
I nod at her.
"Good, but I've heard you mumble something about a Hikaru guy? Who is he?"
"You heard me?"
"Yeah."
"Well, back in my last guild, purity, I was master and he was... Was... Special. A-"
"Love interest?"
"Ha ha ha, sure. Anyways he was a script Mage. We called him the 'future' because he seemed like he could change the world, but people like that," I pause to remember his hair and  voice, "Never live long enough to do that. Or long in general. But that is a story for another day."
"When did he, pass?"
"*coughfourtofivegenerationsagoahem! Blagh*"
"What was that?! Tell me!"
"What repeat my cough why?"
"You said something like knives, or sago? Tell me!"
"You must have a fever. Do you feel okay?"
"I feel fine!" Alla screamed. She jumped up and lunges at me. I roll and start to run. "Come back! I'm going to catch you and when I do you better tell me!"
"No!"